AB vs DL in percentages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well some great replies. I am both at all times...so 50/50 i guess. I love my bottles,pacifiers and baby style clothing.

I'm an age regressor, which I guess comes under "AB". Although I only tend to regress to age 2 or older so I guess im an "AT" (adult toddler) if that is a thing

100% DL. Never have been into the AB side. Totally non-sexual for me too. For me, its all about the dips. If I had it my way, I would live my life exactly the same, with the exception of wearing 24/7.

I would love to see a poll on this that could be open for a while, just to get an accurate sense of the split in the community (AB vs DL/Sexual vs Non-sexual). Does any one know if this has ever been done? I've tried searching but I can't seem to be able to find anything. Though, I'm relatively new here and still trying to figure it all out.

RG

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Interesting thought. I guess I only classify myself as AB because I'm a little who enjoys diapers, bottles and pacifiers, which wouldn't be commonly used by a real child who was 3-4 years old, which is where I usually end up regressing to. As far as the amount of time I spend in diapers while not regressed (i.e DL), I'd say maybe 60-70%, but that's only because it's hard to stay regressed when you don't have anyone to play with and have to be careful about who's going to walk in on you unexpectedly. I regressed more than I have in a while this past week because I had the house to myself, but it still wasn't as much as I wanted, because apart from my stuffed puppy, my diapers and my nursery songs playlist, I didn't really have any little stuff to play with.

I'm 100% DL. I don't like to participate in any AB play or like printed diapers an other baby like things. But I like wearing an onesie for practical reasons. But I don't wear very frequently. About 1 time a week or sometimes less (depends on my wife). But I never would like to wear 24/7. I'm really happy to decide if I want to wear a diaper or not.

But I would accept it if my spouse would like mild AB play. But unfortunately she is not into diapers in any kind.

RGordon45 said:
100% DL. Never have been into the AB side. Totally non-sexual for me too. For me, its all about the dips. If I had it my way, I would live my life exactly the same, with the exception of wearing 24/7.

I would love to see a poll on this that could be open for a while, just to get an accurate sense of the split in the community (AB vs DL/Sexual vs Non-sexual). Does any one know if this has ever been done? I've tried searching but I can't seem to be able to find anything. Though, I'm relatively new here and still trying to figure it all out.

RG

I couldn't tell you where to find the polls here but over the years, it seemed to be fairly consistent that most of us find it at least a little bit sexual. You might be interested in the surveys here on a variety of subjects, including sexual interest: http://understanding.infantilism.org/surveys/

I’d say I’m probably 80% DL and 20% AB. Currently exploring my little side more and more so who knows... the numbers may change. :rolleyes:

Trevor said:
I couldn't tell you where to find the polls here but over the years, it seemed to be fairly consistent that most of us find it at least a little bit sexual. You might be interested in the surveys here on a variety of subjects, including sexual interest: http://understanding.infantilism.org/surveys/
Thanks for the link! Interesting read for sure! Somehow I feel that the findings of these surveys are waaayyy off the mark for me. Apparently I'm a bit of an oddball even in the AB/DL community! :)

That's a good question. I'm not really sexual at all, rarely it does come up. I'm not really a baby either, I'm around 4-7 years old so maybe I'm more of an adult kid that still wears diapers. When I was a kid I wore them til I was about 6 and I wore them at night most of my life. Lol I don't know where I fit but I this it's more on the AB side if by AB you mean acting younger than your actual age. 90%AB/10%DL maybe?

I would say I’m 85% DL 15% AB. I was going to say 95/5 DL to AB but I added the extra 10 because my favorite diapers are babyish printed diapers with only 2 tapes like baby diapers. After all my favorite diapers right now are Cushies and SDK's. The other 5 is for loving onesie or what some call diaper shirts, the t-shirts that snap at the crotch. I only have two but if I could I would have a dozen. My wife only knows about my DL side so a couple of times after she left for work in the morning I got up put on a diaper and onesie, grabbed my soother and went back to bed. It felt really nice.

RGordon45 said:
Thanks for the link! Interesting read for sure! Somehow I feel that the findings of these surveys are waaayyy off the mark for me. Apparently I'm a bit of an oddball even in the AB/DL community! :)

You are far from being an oddball for not delving into the fetish side. I've been around for decades and have paid attention. Much more than half (more like 75%) of those here will say their reasons for wearing diapers is not based on[\B] sexuality at all. I personally am 100% abdl ( 20% ab / 80% dl) and 0% fetish.

Though unsurprisingly a vast majority of that 75% (myself included) do say they will include[\B] sexuality with their diapers. Often to varying degrees. You're just at the low end, but again certainly not odd for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back