YAY ordered my first set of abdl diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnjoiDips97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So today i said screw it and bought.myself a case of rearz rebels and 1 bag of tykables overnight ive always wanted to try some real abdl diapers as ive always been stuck with depends or tena supers (the cloth back green onez) im super stoked

Its Virginia slims "You've come along way Baby" you will enjoy them when they come,and department store diapers will never be the same.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yeah, ABDL Diapers are intoxicating; once you start getting used to them anything worse isn't good enough.

I just ordered my first pack of abdl diapers a couple days ago came two days later from Northshore and I have been drinking a LOT of water just to fill one of these the diapers I used to wear just aren't the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to hear the update on your first premium diaper experience

If you want to amp up the output Gatorade and beer, they go right thru most people
goodnites24 said:
I just ordered my first pack of abdl diapers a couple days ago came two days later from Northshore and I have been drinking a LOT of water just to fill one of these the diapers I used to wear just aren't the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm so excited for you! I tried Rearz Safari for the first time last week (my first ABDL diapers) and the quality and fit were both great for me! It was unforgettable- I also got Rearz Princess ones too so I'm excited to try those out also! :smile:

Good for you, I've been with out any diapers for 2-1/2 years and just broke down and order more from north shore. My self being someone with aspergers i've given up on all other forms of therapy. Diapers work for me!

EnjoiDips97 said:
So today i said screw it and bought.myself a case of rearz rebels and 1 bag of tykables overnight ive always wanted to try some real abdl diapers as ive always been stuck with depends or tena supers (the cloth back green onez) im super stoked

Congrats and I am sure you will love them!

- - - Updated - - -

stlwearing said:
Good for you, I've been with out any diapers for 2-1/2 years and just broke down and order more from north shore. My self being someone with aspergers i've given up on all other forms of therapy. Diapers work for me!

That’s a mighty longtime. With new diapers and ADISC I hope you get all the support you are looking for.

I ordered my first pack last December on Christmas day. I remember getting them 2 days later and trying them and as other have said department store diapers are not the same. I went through that first pack of littleforbig diaper fast and bought a 2nd, now that I have gone through both I just ordered 3 different samples from NappiesRUS. They come in packs of 2 and I can't wait for them to get here so I can try some different ones.

I ordered Rearz Safari, Tykables Waddler, and Crinklz Aquanauts to try after using these I'll have to order more of which I like best or try others

Thanks Argent, I remember my first real diaper was intense and completely numb and knew i was hooked. It's been a while but i given up on other methods of stress relief. Sometimes you just need to feel the crinkle! Has dreamed about wearing diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back