Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi peeps,

So I went to the shopping centre tonight and as I was walking down the travellator from the carpark I saw a young couple (maybe 20s) the man cradling a baby and the woman standing beside him in grey sweatpants.

To me the line was unmistakable, the young lady was certainly in good shape so her sweatpants fit around the front of her legs then wrapped around and then at the back had a fold inward and the wrapped around her bottom.

Yes I felt pervy noticing and sure it could have been anything from a pullon to a full nappy and of course it could have been anything from recent child berth IC issues to ABDLism.

Regardless I promise as I got closer I made sure not to stare but I thought it was kinda nice to see someone padded out and about.

I'm glad to hear that you found some comfort in this! It sounds like you didn't make them feel uncomfortable or anything so I wouldn't worry if I were you :)

Geez Argent maybe I should hire you as an aide for a couple weeks youll see more out in diapers,having a good time in those two weeks then you have seen in your life ,you have no idea how chill people are about diapers all shapes and sizes ,when you look like you need them ,you could roll down main street with a neon flashing diaper and nobody would care ,people wrongfully assume everyone in a wheelchair uses diapers it's a negative stereotype ,because many people in wheelchairs are fiercely proud of being continent to fault when they do have an accident it's like the end of there world. Yep there things I can't do in wheelchair but there are things you can't do walking that I can , it's like the cloth vs disposables quarrel both have there benefits and weakness if you strictly do one or the other but using both is great ,when you look past what you can't do ,you see the vast expanse of what you can if you want .sure there are haters in every group but the majority of people will bend over backwards to help you if you need it ,even with diapers !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
Geez Argent maybe I should hire you as an aide for a couple weeks

Do I need to provide a resume? Could you cover the airfare as well?

It was particularly noticeable to me as I have seen that outline on myself in the mirror when wearing tracksuit pants, it’s not as noticeable as say with tights on little ones but I was surprised I spotted it.

Anyway hope this didn’t creep peeps out as I wasn’t being pervy just pleasantly surprised.

Argent said:
Do I need to provide a resume? Could you cover the airfare as well?

It was particularly noticeable to me as I have seen that outline on myself in the mirror when wearing tracksuit pants, it’s not as noticeable as say with tights on little ones but I was surprised I spotted it.

Anyway hope this didn’t creep peeps out as I wasn’t being pervy just pleasantly surprised.
Actually I have seen some scary stuff from some that are somewhere between in the bushes watching through the blinds & drooling on someone , i thought you had led it very well , i doubt the individual was even "aware of your awareness" so it seemed fine to me ,it was a pretty normal strangers passing by all appearances.

Apologize I didn't realize you were down under hiring you for a couple weeks would take several months , they fingerprint, back round check ,issue clearances and all that rot , if you lived in Pa for the last 2 years it's a really quick 5 minute painless "your good to go" but interstate or country they do the deep dive that can take months, i had a guy years ago that i hired who said he was never arrested (his juvenile records were "sealed"in fact they sent me his sealed record he was arrested and in and out of Juvy on 9 different felonies and drug possesion) needless to say we were both surprized , he told me he had a few "problems" as a kid, I didn't think it was felonies ,ultimately I gave him a chance and he stole drugs from me and was fired within 2 weeks .
I am a short drive from both Ohio and N.Y so I have had interstate aides that took months to get them approved.
I think they are over dependent on back round checks and put little faith in "are they a person you can get along with", I have had girlfriends that weren't wife material if you know what I mean , but we're fun to be around sometimes .

Last edited:
Tetra said:
Actually I have seen some scary stuff from some that are somewhere between in the bushes watching through the blinds & drooling on someone , i thought you had led it very well , i doubt the individual was even "aware of your awareness" so it seemed fine to me ,it was a pretty normal strangers passing by all appearances.

I should have thought about the awkward read before posting but I came home had a few beers and just got to typing!

I am confident she wouldn’t have noticed me as I was walking down the travellator and looking in a different direction by the time I stepped off.

Yeah, bladder issues are pretty common after childbirth, usually mild but some women (including celebrities) have admitted needing to wear nappies for a while afterwards. In a small minority of cases it can lead to longer term issues and even a lifetime in nappies for the woman...

Pretty high probability that was the reason in this case, anyway.

Look at countries like Africa,few births happen with any sort of medical care ,no episotomies so women tear ,dont heal correctly and develope a fistula and incontince there entire villages of women who are ostracized because they are IC after giving birth , lot of doctors (surgeons) do humanitarian work going over and doing corrective surgery ,it gives those women there lives back.

You can clearly tell I am wearing a diaper in front & in the rear. Wearing Dry 24-7's & Abena Abri Form X plus L 4's & Dc Amors & Idyls all will give me a diaper bulge outline and worse when fully soaked! Its my life now and have accepted it yet do not like it by the way. Besides the Diaper outline is the tell tale crinkling also. Trying to solve this incontinence is a challenge.

Tetra said:
Look at countries like Africa,few births happen with any sort of medical care ,no episotomies so women tear ,dont heal correctly and develope a fistula and incontince there entire villages of women who are ostracized because they are IC after giving birth , lot of doctors (surgeons) do humanitarian work going over and doing corrective surgery ,it gives those women there lives back.

Yeah, it’s a lot worse in those countries as well because of a combination of the hot weather and the fact that these women can’t get hold of/afford disposable adult nappies, so no way of managing it discreetly and maintaining a normal life. Those in the Western world who can wear discreet and absorbent protection, and have a better chance of getting the issue fixed, are comparatively lucky.

Sweat pants are pretty bad at hiding most anything. Even some types of regular underwear will still show a slight outline. No way you can hide a diaper under sweatpants, especially a thick one.

On that note, I often will go in for a surgery wearing sweatpants since they are so easy to take on and off, and are comfortable (exactly what we're told to wear too). I was outed on two seperate occasions to/from my surgeries. I also wear them in the winter for my usual yoga routine and walking my dogs. Been outed once this way too. So yeah, a diaper outline is plainly obvious under sweatpants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back