View Poll Results: Are you a pants piddler?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do it on purpose!

33 42.31%
  • Yes, I do it on accident, I can't help it.

7 8.97%
  • No, I keep wetting confined to diapers.

38 48.72%
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pants/Underwear Wetting?

Darkfinn

Default Pants/Underwear Wetting?

So... after seeing this mentioned in another thread... I've gotta put this out here.

How many pants/panty/underwear wetters do we have around here?

I am one... I like to do it at home every now-and-again... just for fun. I'd love to do it in public... but being a guy I can't really get away with it. Girls have an easier time (I think) b/c of a little thing called skirts... they can pee away in their panties and noone's the wiser. Some day I'm going to work up the nerve to go to the movies in a black pair of jeans... and have an "accident" during the show... black wouldn't show the wetness nearly as bad.

Anyways... I digress. Anyone else have an opinion on the subject?

I've seen on the internet that many people are interested in this subject or have a fetish for this kind of things. As for me, I don't find any thrill in wetting myself when I'm out of diapers, expecially if this means going around in wet clothes with the risk of someone spotting me.

Of course I've got nothing against people who get a kick out of it, as soon as they don't do it when they're sitting on my couch, or - worse for their physical integrity - on my car seat..... but I'll be always willing to prove them that diapers are a safer and more comfortable way to go if they want to pee themselves on regular basis!

I sometimes let a little go in my pants/underwear but it's accidental. When I was about 12 or 13 I used to do it on purpose, but only at home in a waterproof place (bathtub). That was before I found out about diapers for real...

Now I use diapers for the on-purpose wetting but don't wear them all the time.

EmeraldsAndLime

This is one thing I could never understand about this fetish >_<

I personally find it very uncomfortable and still a little bit shameful to just go in my pants. I've never done it purposely, but those times when I was younger and it did happen accidentally were bad enough as it was. Besides why would a I ruin a good pair of pants? :P

I like it. Goes along with the lg thing for me a little, it's like "Oh I'm naughty, I had an accident." When I was younger and I didn't have diapers, all I did was go in my pants, I think I got a liking for it from that too.

However, I don't really like saying I like "Watersports" which I guess what that is classified under, but when I think of watersports, I think golden showers, and that's icky.

daria7483

I agree with Mandi. I hardly ever actually do it, but the idea makes me feel naughty and is part of regressing back to being a little girl. I suppose it depends on what age you want to be when/if you regress, because if you think of yourself as being 2 or younger, then accidents and potty training might not enter into the equation anyway.

This is something for me that goes back as long as I can remember, way before I ever knew what an AB/DL was. Even at the age of 4 or 5, I remember being intrigued when another kid in my class would have an accident. I tended to associate it with that person forever, not in a mean way, and I wouldn't have said anything out loud. But someone could wind up showing up to the 10-year-reunion who I would still think to myself "ah, yes, I remember when she wet her pants in gym in first grade."

And yes, watersports are pretty gross. I never had any desire to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    I like girls doing it but myself no thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I like it. Goes along with the lg thing for me a little, it's like "Oh I'm naughty, I had an accident." When I was younger and I didn't have diapers, all I did was go in my pants, I think I got a liking for it from that too.

However, I don't really like saying I like "Watersports" which I guess what that is classified under, but when I think of watersports, I think golden showers, and that's icky.

That basically sums up my beleifs on this topic. I have peed in my pants on purpose before,not since I was like 14 (almost 7years ago), but I do not anymore because it is too much to clean up, plus diapers are better. So I do not really like it much, its okay, it does not disgust me if I had to pee myself cause of no potty or bathroom. I also used to have day accidents from lauging but havn't had one of those since I was like 16.

Although I LOVE it when a girl pees her pants. It can be sooo cute when they have an accident, and can be soo sexy and naughty when they do it on purpose. My fantasies of RP usually envolve having the girl have accidents first then I put her into diapers. I have been aware that I liked girls doing this longer than I been aware of my diapers. I first noticed this in kindergarden when I was 5 years old I was sitting there coloring and all the sudden the girl sitting right besde be (really cute too) stood up and ask the teacher if she could go to the bathroom. AS SOON as she finished that sentence he pants started turning dark and became completly soaked litterally a meter in front of my face. I was amazed and remember having a hard on even then. Ever since then I have always kept an eye out for girls with wetting accidents or public purpose wettings. I have never seen a purpose one before, and have not seen a girl have an accident since middle school.

Although if I do see a girl pee herself in public on accident or on purpose you best beleive I will be marching myself right up to her. I will comfort her and tell her not to be embarassed about it in front of me and tell her I used to have a gf that had ths problem. Then help her hide it till she get out of public and then I would have me a number of a attractive girl that wets, which means a possible diaper candidate!!! As you can see I have played this plan out a million times haha.

Also just like mandi, I do not like to refer to it as watersports, cause I also picture golden showers thinking of that, and I do not like that. Although if a girl wanted to do it I would for her (it is 100% sterile after all), if I got something in return, but I would still refuse to drink it like some people do.

I kinda like wetting my pants, but not too often at all. >.>

I just like the feeling of having wet pants. XD;;

....Does that make me a minority?

Quote Originally Posted by Neonite View Post
    I kinda like wetting my pants, but not too often at all. >.>

I just like the feeling of having wet pants. XD;;

....Does that make me a minority?

Nope, same here.