Baby bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just use standard baby bottles and poke the hole bigger. Juice nipples are another option (their designed for bigger flow out of the box).

I use the platex bottles with the drop in liners.

I lov my bottle, aspecaliy when my wife bottle feeds me in her arms. It is such a special time.

I use real baby bottles and just made the hole bigger for better flow.

Sheepies said:
. . .Have never tried the adult ones (same reason you mentioned, they look weird to me) I've been told livestock bottles make good adult baby bottles, but having raised sheep, it's a little too out there for me. I'd have too much trouble getting past the whole... Livestock aspect. Which is probably why I find the whole super long nipple design off-putting to me.
Yep, that'd do it.:lol: I'd love a quart one, but, anything bigger, nope.

I have a nuk wide-mouth bottle that I use. I had to modify the nipple for a better flow too. I've had my eye on a few bottles on Etsy that screw a baby bottle nipple into a standard sized water bottle, there are several designs to choose from, including pokemon, which I'm super excited about.

- - - Updated - - -

CuddleWoozle said:
There are a few individuals out there who customize 'sports bottles' to take a baby bottle nipple.

I know someone on etsy named Little Kota makes them.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LilKotasShop?ref=l2-shopheader-name

That's so funny! That's the shop that I'm looking at buying from!

I use cheap baby bottles sometimes, but I find they are really difficult as you gotta suck very hard. I suggest if you want one in the long term to get a adult one, short term a baby's one is okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back