Onesies with leg liner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think once I saw somewhere a snap crotch onesie with legbands. I was wondering if any of you know more about them and where to get them.

What do you mean by leg liner?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Like a kind of elastic part where the fabric meets the legs.

Kind of like how plastic pants have legbands

ChozenForLife said:
Like a kind of elastic part where the fabric meets the legs.

Kind of like how plastic pants have legbands

ABU onesies have the elastic leg bands

You could also search for 'romper' or, if you want to be a chic-y bugger like me, 'barboteuse'.

I will just warn that the elastic leg bands happen to find their way inside of your diaper and ends of wicking liquid on to your clothes and onesie.
I've experienced this several times with ABU onesies. If you don't have a pair of waterproof diaper covers, be careful.

With that said, I think Tykables onesies better serve that purpose of a snug fit that work to keep diapers in place, reduce sagging, and have durable, reinforced snap zone that keeps the snaps from ripping the fabric from tugging them away from each other.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I would agree the ones from ABU are nice, but I find they chaff as they get between the diaper and my legs. They also wick. Sucks because I do like them. Good for bed, but not for long walks or days. PreventaCare (https://preventawear.com/shop/men/mens-special-needs-onesie-tank-top/) has some that I have tried recently and like. They stretch nicely and hold up well.

Most of my onesies have elastic around the legs and it’s not horrible for such wicking issues, but I can see how that can be an issue (everyone is different!)

At the end of the day though, I suppose it’s rational to think that a onesie with elastic leg bands are probably less effective as far as supporting the diaper compared to one without and/or with a slightly narrower crotch

I bought my rubber pants with a wider crotch so it cups around the sides of diaper and then ordered and fitted jy onesies to cup that ,no wicking ever .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back