Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finding a mommy

Default Finding a mommy

Hey, this is more for future reference; like when I graduate and move out on my own. But do any of you guys (teens/adults) know of an easy way to get a lady who would take me on for a week or so and baby me? It sounds like a fun way to relax and all. Just sit and completely be able to poop or pee whenever you wanted to for 1 week. That would be awesome. Not that I can't do it on my own when I get my own apartment, but it would be nice if I had a "Mommy" change my diaper for me to save me the annyoance.

Anyone got any advice?

Umm, I think this would be better suited in Adult Baby rather than Teen...

and no idea. Not really into that kinda thing.

Peachy

Moved to AdultBaby.

Even then, I doubt you'll find many people here with the experience in having or finding such a person. Good luck anyway.

I offer services (So long as it is nothing of a sexual nature) to those who live in the Jacksonville area and neighboring cities of Jacksonville, NC in the US. As does my wife.

I have tried and seen many others try, my advice: Don't bother.

If it does happen it will be by freak chance, no amount of looking will help. Plus, if you are so emotionally desperate that you are actively seeking a mommy, any mommies out there will avoid you. The one's that don't have just as many issues. Just find a girlfriend like everyone else does, and roll with it.

EDIT: If you're not looking for long term, then get a good job. Professional mommies are expensive.

Just get a girlfriend/boyfriend who is able to accept your *B/DLism and who knows. Maybe once you get to like each other more maybe he/she will be your mummy/daddy/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    Hey, this is more for future reference; like when I graduate and move out on my own. But do any of you guys (teens/adults) know of an easy way to get a lady who would take me on for a week or so and baby me? It sounds like a fun way to relax and all. Just sit and completely be able to poop or pee whenever you wanted to for 1 week. That would be awesome. Not that I can't do it on my own when I get my own apartment, but it would be nice if I had a "Mommy" change my diaper for me to save me the annyoance.

Anyone got any advice?
    Just to save you the annoyance? I think you're discounting the level of trust and intimacy involved in someone changing your diaper. Because of that, I could never do a prodomme or mommy. To fulfill the fantasy properly, there has to be love at the heart of the scene.

If broached properly, you can get a person to do just about anything (unless they're hopelessly vanilla, which I've come across a handful of times). Date someone. Make them into your fantasy. Connect with them. Don't treat them like a dirty diaper changer. It'll be way more nice.

Error404

Just keep looking. I figure I was immensely lucky to come across my darling angel, but we've got a relationship where we're both comfortable with who we are.

<3 My little shooting star <3

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Just keep looking. I figure I was immensely lucky to come across my darling angel, but we've got a relationship where we're both comfortable with who we are.

<3 My little shooting star <3
    You met on a ab/dl related website and are in a long distance relationship. Plus I never though she would break off from her last relationship, not that I am saying she would leave you or your relationship isn't working.

But really I just don't see long distance relationships doing anything unless one person moves to the other.

I have an online mommy which isn't the same but I know she would diaper me and baby me. Unfortunately she is married and lives far away but she's fun to play with online occasionally. So I'd suggest you try to meet someone onlne or use a professional mommy or meet someone and convince them to play with you. That's what I'd suggest to you.