amazing diaper dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnites24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I had a dream last night and I usually don't remember my dreams but this one stuck. It was amazing I had just gotten home and I went up to my room and I was putting my bag down and I noticed two big boxes in the corner. I looked into the boxes and I was very happy to see premium abdl diapers. I don't know if they were diapers that exist or not. But there were a lot of them and they fit perfectly. Anyway the dream went on and I was wearing a diaper and a shirt only. And I had noticed that half the people in my dream were wearing diapers but they didn't wear them as openly as I had but they still had them.

Anyway do any of you guys remember your diaper dreams? If you do please tell post them to this thread. I would love to hear them

I must have at least one diaper dream a year. They usually include finding a premium sample somewhere, like at an odd knick-knack store or something. I’ve dreamt of trying to buy them without anyone seeing. I’ve dreamt about wearing one and noticing that I’m suddenly not wearing pants and I’m trying to hide that I’m wearing a diaper.
I’ve even dreamt of friends and associates suddenly wearing one like it’s no big deal.
Most of my dreams include labyrinthine locations and circling back on myself.

I sometimes dream I'm in a department store and somehow I know that if I walk down to the lower level, there will be all these diapers on shelves, all for sale. There's an incredible array of every kind of diaper imaginable. I often have a shopping cart in this dream, and I try to sneak some diapers into my cart and hide them. Somewhere at this point, the dream ends.

Most of my diaper dreams are nightmares about how I'm in nothing but a diaper and am around family, who in real life the secret of diapers I guard from them more jealously than any mythological dragon on a pile of gold.

But every now and then I do have wonderful diaper dreams. My most recent one is one that I hope comes true in the future. In this dream I actually had a girlfriend (in reality I woefully don't); and we were progressing in a bit of foreplay mainly by embracing in hugs and grabbing each others padded behind. Unfortunately as with any good dream that's as far as it went before I woke up. The next dream must have been uninteresting as I don't remember what it was about.

I have diaper dreams every now and then as well.

Oddly enough, when I was still struggling to understand this side of myself and I wasn't aware of what being an AB was, when I was younger child, between the ages of 5 and 8, I had regression based dreams that would quickly turn into nightmares. In many of these dreams I was forcibly turned into a baby and kept that way permanently... methinks a little bit of guilt and shame was hanging in my sub-conscious then.

As I got older and explored my AB side more, the dreams became much more frequent, much more tangible and much more enjoyable. Sometimes I'll have simple dreams where I'm diapered and regressed by someone I like, my Mommy friend, my past girlfriends or just someone I have a crush on or someone who I was attracted to at some point. Sometimes I'll just be chilling in my dream, going about my daily business or hitting the town in a diaper and a onesie, free of judgement. Sometimes, I'll dream elaborate fictions, where I'm a different person in a fantasy land or a futuristic society and I am regressed and put back into diapers by other characters in the dream. My dreams are very vivid and peaceful now.

As great as the dreams can be, nothing beats the reality :)

I haven't had any diaper dreams that I remember in a long time. When I used to have them they were always the same theme. I was always going some where to buy diapers but could never get there or couldn't buy them.

I have Diaper-Dreams, But Nothing much happens in them. In one of the Dreams I've had I'd be wearing REALLY bright AB/DL type clothing and I'd be looking in the Mirror while putting a Diaper on, In the Other dreams I'd just Have a Pack of diapers as I go out to a Friend's House But I never put the Diapers on Because I'd be Occupying myself to Do so. (||T ^ T )

You are female? Asian mix?

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

Well, Yeah. I'm Half-Filipino.

I dreamed that I was lying on top a huge mountain of white plastic backed diapers. I was 10 yo.

I'm psychic. I am mix too. African and European. I'm sure you are very lovely. I am female straight-ish. ***THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO MEET**** IM ALL ABOUT THE DIAPERS.
PastelSaigoMaiden said:
Well, Yeah. I'm Half-Filipino.

It's fine, I have a Girlfriend XDD

I’ve had many, but most of them ending in shame and embarrassment for being outed. However, my most recent one about a week ago was a great one. I was diapered and out and about with my wife. When I realized that I was diapered, I got a sinking feeling and became frightened because my agreement with my wife is that I will never wear around her because she is 100% disgusted by it. It has been that way since I told her almost three years ago. Anyways, she quickly noticed I was wearing and I started with the “I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to...etc”. She surprisingly said, “it’s okay. I’m okay with it now. As long as it makes you happy, you can wear whenever you want.” Then she patted me on the diapered bottom and we kept walking. I was so elated and on the verge of tears (I am not a crier in real life). It felt good to finally be accepted by my wife. But then I woke up and real life slapped me in the face.

I believe I had one this morning. I woke up at 3:34am because I could hear my wife talking to my dogs (she is normally up at 3:30). I felt I needed to pee a little so I shifted my position to let the pressure automatically drain (this happens to me frequently). I then tried to fall back asleep, but it took me till after my wife left for work at her usual 5:20.

Here's the thing, after my alarm went off at 5:40 this morning I got up and found my wife was still home. I told her about it, and she said she slept in till about 4:15. I was also normally rested, and not tired like I had lost 2 hours of sleep. So I drempt about waking up, peeing my diaper, then eventually falling back asleep- which happens often enough anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back