How Do You Deal With Getting Older?

I deal with getting older one day at a time.

For me there was a gap of 24 years where letting out my little side was very restricted. While I was married I was unable to be myself. After my wife passed away my little side gradually reemerged.

I was shocked that I had aged so much at first, I think my wife's death had something to do with that. At first I had a tough time accepting that I still wanted to be little. However in time I accepted who I am inside. My age is not a question in this, being myself and living life is what is important.

Your diaper is the link to the past. when you look down and see your diaper, it will be exactly the same look as it is now. For that one single view, time will stand still, forever.

stress inducing heheh im 19

Maybe a little silly, but the way I felt little for my 23rd birthday recently was by saying I turned 2 AND 3

New items as we get older. Don't look back. I was a cloth wearer forever now I discovered fun print disposables and enjoy them everyday. Update your living area or just plain move. In our case we are downsizing from two properties to one.

Sheepies said:
Maybe a little silly, but the way I felt little for my 23rd birthday recently was by saying I turned 2 AND 3

You could also say you're 23 months old instead of years old. :D

I did go throw a bit of a mid life crisis this past year when my 29 birthday came but it pass. Get older is just a part of life. Just remember being a little is a state of mind your body may get older but you can all was be young at Hart. Besides it sound like you still have a long time before you should worry about stuff like that.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Even better :D and works for the bigger numbers too

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:

I'm totally going to borrow this in a couple of months!

"Age is a matter of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."
-Mark Twain

I'm me. Doesnt matter what age, I gain new experiences and memories and it may effect my thinking but age doesn't really factor into who I am, my soul I guess you would call it.
I have no problems wetting diapers in my mickey mouse bedroom or driving mustangs at a race track.

MickeyM said:
I have no problems wetting diapers in my mickey mouse bedroom or driving mustangs at a race track.

Indy Car driver James Hinchcliffe once admitted to wetting his suit during a long red flag period. (drivers aren't allowed to break the belts during red flag periods.)

Maybe someone should make flame retardant pullups for race drivers.😉😁

30 or 60, one does not look 'little' in any way.

So what?

I feel it in my heart.

I am that person.

One can have that forever, unlike youth.

Back