Married ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeypp

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Do any of you like me, feel much more comfortable in a mommy/ Baby relationship than an adult sexual relationship? I have always felt a little uncomfortable in a traditional man/ Woman relationship sexually. Although I would try but my spouse is unable to have adult relations due to a medical condition, so I think being a mommy has been a godsend to her, because most men would probably be unfulfilled, but being an adult baby my needs can be fulfilled. And I am able to meet the needs she has in an adult nursing relationship

joeypp said:
Do any of you like me, feel much more comfortable in a mommy/ Baby relationship than an adult sexual relationship? I have always felt a little uncomfortable in a traditional man/ Woman relationship sexually. Although I would try but my spouse is unable to have adult relations due to a medical condition, so I think being a mommy has been a godsend to her, because most men would probably be unfulfilled, but being an adult baby my needs can be fulfilled.

I think everyone lives love in different ways. People expect for a functional marriage to include sex and other stuff. But if you guys are happy with a Mommy/Baby relationship, I think it's very cool! As long as you fulfill your duties as husband to provide for her, I think it it very nice that you guys live your marriage like that! I'm actually very curious about it!

Thanks for the kind response. I have been ABDL my whole life.. After spouse had medical issues that prevented certain things sexually, we decided it was a good time to have an AB relationship. I know its not for everyone.but has sustained us for the most part.

My wife and I had a mdlb relationship for almost a year and a half. She had 2 kids from a previous relationship. We have a 14 month old now. It seems ever since he was born she was less interested in the mommy role. We don't do it at all anymore. She gave me an ultimatum and said either having a family is enough for you and you stop the abdl stuff, not the diapers as I need them, so I was really hurt by it and after a lot of talking we came to an agreement. I get to be diapered and changed and get to keep sleeping with my suckie. I still have issues with is but we're working through things together.

Evicerous said:
My wife and I had a mdlb relationship for almost a year and a half. She had 2 kids from a previous relationship. We have a 14 month old now. It seems ever since he was born she was less interested in the mommy role. We don't do it at all anymore. She gave me an ultimatum and said either having a family is enough for you and you stop the abdl stuff, not the diapers as I need them, so I was really hurt by it and after a lot of talking we came to an agreement. I get to be diapered and changed and get to keep sleeping with my suckie. I still have issues with is but we're working through things together.

Well, that is a different condition. You are a father now and you have a responsibility with your child. You’re wife was right into setting some limitations on something she could consider a hondrance to raising her child. The fact that she lets you be diapered and changed and have a suckie, for me, is extremely amazing. Yes, you won’t be a baby all the time but you do have to consider your child. They need some stabilty, and your wife deseves to be supported.

- - - Updated - - -

joeypp said:
Thanks for the kind response. I have been ABDL my whole life.. After spouse had medical issues that prevented certain things sexually, we decided it was a good time to have an AB relationship. I know its not for everyone.but has sustained us for the most part.

Yeah, if you guys are happy like that, then that is awesome! Yes, it is not for everyone but if it works for you, then go for it!

kik91 said:
Well, that is a different condition. You are a father now and you have a responsibility with your child. You’re wife was right into setting some limitations on something she could consider a hondrance to raising her child. The fact that she lets you be diapered and changed and have a suckie, for me, is extremely amazing. Yes, you won’t be a baby all the time but you do have to consider your child. They need some stabilty, and your wife deseves to be supported.

- - - Updated - - -
No no. I completely get it. It's just, I had gotten used to the routine we had.

Evicerous said:
kik91 said:

- - - Updated - - -
No no. I completely get it. It's just, I had gotten used to the routine we had.

Hi! Sorry if I seemed rude. Wasn't my intention. I am glad you recognize the priority that is your child. That being said, yeah, it must suck to have to let go a routine you got used to and loved. I don't know how deep you guys were into the AB play, but I imagine it must be a lot. That being said, I am happy you get to be diapered and change and your suckie. So not all is lost. Plus, you have a child! That's always a reason to smile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back