Regression Hypnosis Video Takes a Turn for the Terribly Worse

Scamander14

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So...I basically hit and miss on a regression video that I chose to listen to and help me sleep last night. Ugh...I am an AB but I think my problematic disaster more fits into this.

It was never my intention of wetting my bed. I do not like it; at all. But, lo and behold, that’s exactly what happened. I had a single sheet over the mattress and it soaked through the mattress a little bit and onto my carpeted floor.

I have two dogs and we use a carpet cleaner to pick up runny excrement and urine. Would that do the trick? I’m thinking I need Lysol too.

My mother would freak out if she saw the mess. We have no A/C and I currently cracked my window and turned my fan (not the bedroom fan, a oscillating fan with multiple settings) all the way up and aimed it at the mattress.

(I’m 18 and I move into my college dorm in six weeks. My family is going through a tough time with as my abusive father is suing my mother for full legal custody. I wonder if it was stress/anxiety. I take anxiety medication, I woke up last night, and had a 100% bonefide panic attack.)

I take it, this is the first and only time up to date, when such thing happened, right?

Yes. This is the first time this has happened, to this magnitude. I mean I wish I had just manned up and brought diapers. XD XD

I’ve been through worse but it still worries me.

Elenwen said:
I take it, this is the first and only time up to date, when such thing happened, right?

Because, well, the first thing you should do is check, whether this will happen again. If it does, just go to the doctor. If not, wait until, and if at all, such thing occurs again.
That's what my mom did, when I was a child, anyway. I can only speak from personal experience.

That’s what I’ll do. I think it was just stress.

Elenwen said:
Because, well, the first thing you should do is check, whether this will happen again. If it does, just go to the doctor. If not, wait until, and if at all, such thing occurs again.
That's what my mom did, when I was a child, anyway. I can only speak from personal experience.

You might try Resolve, Pet Expert carpet cleaner. I've used it for my dog and it works really well. After I get things fairly wet with the carpet cleaner, I'll sponge it up and lastly, use paper towels, using my foot (with shoes) to soak up what remains. A fan helps as well. I've found that using spray Lysol and again using the paper towels on a mattress or mattress pad, in my case, works well.

Thanks! I drink mostly water so it didn’t smell that bad. I looked at it at the end of yesterday and it looked pretty good. I’ll probably spray it with some Lysol later today.

dogboy said:
You might try Resolve, Pet Expert carpet cleaner. I've used it for my dog and it works really well. After I get things fairly wet with the carpet cleaner, I'll sponge it up and lastly, use paper towels, using my foot (with shoes) to soak up what remains. A fan helps as well. I've found that using spray Lysol and again using the paper towels on a mattress or mattress pad, in my case, works well.

What’s the name of the video? Where did you get it?.....asking for a friend

RandomOtherGuy said:
What’s the name of the video? Where did you get it?.....asking for a friend

That's so weird, my friend was asking the same question! :p

I would as well like to see this video.

What video is this because I'm wondering myself.

legal custody? If you're 18 you can choose as you're not a minor.

Hi, firstly hypnosis videos, cd's very rarely work. I'm a qualified Hypnotherapist and to put that sort of post hypnotic suggestion into a clients mind would take many sessions as well as the client being active in the process. Watching a video isn't likely to make you wet the bed. To do so it would have to overcome the autonomic nervous system as well as the conditioning you have had from around age 2.

If this is the first time you have wet the bed, it might be as well to see a doctor there could be a medical problem causing it. If you have been a bedwetter in the past or either of your parents were and you are under stress at the moment, that could also cause the bed wetting (nocturnal enuresis).

Same think kind of happened to me, Except I was with some friends hunting. Good thing my cot was waterproof...

And I am that friend:)

never heard of a bedwetting video that worked much at all, nevermind so quickly.

anyhow, I wet the bed everynight so maybe I am NOT that friend after all!

Back