Wearing in camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnjoiDips97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So just wondering has anyone else on here worked a camp job before and if so would you bring diapers with you to camp and whats the best way to be discreet

I would!

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Do it all the time! Usually have bear and some sleepers and onesies with me too lol

Unless your hotbunking a crosshift I don’t see where theirs an issue. I usually don’t even bother changing out of my overnight dip till after I go for breakfast in the morning 😋

Last winter I had a bit of a tough one though, we were staying in a hotel and had a coworker in the same room. Still diapered every night, just less bear snuggles 😢

Funny you should make a post about this....

I've been in a camp job for 2 yrs now and this week was the first time I've gotten some medical looking diapers delivered. Blue plastic Moli's and the cloth 3500ml Moli's.

wearing every night to bed now for the rest of the job (another 2 months/swings).

I just dump the nights used diaper in the community trash cans around the camp but still just put the Tena men's guards in my room trash that gets emptied 2 times a week.

I'm not that concerned about the cleaners seeing them either as they've been seeing the packs of undies guards in my room for about 6 months now. They're in my cupboard but I always leave the right hand door with the mirror open. Pretty sure my room has a pee smell to it anyway that you'd associate with a bed wetter anyway >.>

Just wish I'd done it sooner :/

EnjoiDips97 said:
So just wondering has anyone else on here worked a camp job before and if so would you bring diapers with you to camp and whats the best way to be discreet

and to fuel your paranoia...

attachment.php

I’ve been a boy scout camp leader and had a seperate tent. Didn’t care much if people could hear the noise from taping a diaper but tryed to be discreet of course. I also helped seperating bedwetting and incontinent children to tents where they could sleep together.

As far as I know no-one ever figered it out I was wearing a diaper.

- - - Updated - - -

puppyz said:
I just dump the nights used diaper in the community trash cans around the camp but still just put the Tena men's guards in my room trash that gets emptied 2 times a week.

I'm not that concerned about the cleaners seeing them either as they've been seeing the packs of undies guards in my room for about 6 months now. They're in my cupboard but I always leave the right hand door with the mirror open. Pretty sure my room has a pee smell to it anyway that you'd associate with a bed wetter anyway >.>

Ewww, ever thought of disposing the Tena’s on a daily basis too? Might help to prevent the urine smell in your room.

Funny you assosiate a pee smell with being a bedwetter. I never had a pee smell in my room because of the diapers and disposing them daily, showering in the morning and airing my room and sheets. Even the plastic matress didn’t give much of a smell.

I guess I was a lucky bedwetter :)

Man really lol thats a nice pic tho

DutchDLRotterdam said:
Ewww, ever thought of disposing the Tena’s on a daily basis too? Might help to prevent the urine smell in your room.

Funny you assosiate a pee smell with being a bedwetter. I never had a pee smell in my room because of the diapers and disposing them daily, showering in the morning and airing my room and sheets. Even the plastic matress didn’t give much of a smell.

I guess I was a lucky bedwetter :)
I wrap them well in the bin liners so they don't smell at all, and room gets cleaned and bin emptied twice a week so it's usually just 4 or so Tena guards in there.
The faint smell comes more from where the Tena leaked slightly on my sheets but it's prob just my mind moreso than an actual pee smell in my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back