Forced Pacifier Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodenpotty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
A question for Bigs. Many Littles like and use pacifiers. Based upon advertisements I see, you can get pacifiers connected to straps or head harnesses. I assume this is to prevent the Little from spitting them out. Or is it a form of gag. If that is the purpose does it work as well as a normal gag?

It is a variant of a BDSM mouth gag.

If so does it work as well?

I suppose so, as long as it does not suffocate you.

People get all manner of different things out of ABDL. I personally lean way more on the kinkier/BDSM side of things.. which for the most part if who these products are aimed at.

My general experience has been that no, most don't really make effective gags just due to the shape of a pacifier in relation to the anatomy of ones head. You either need a really big pacifier (which ends up being uncomfortable for any real long term wear) or a very elaborate (and tight) harness that loops around you chin, neck, cheek, and over your head.

That said, I do love the idea of being forced to use a pacifier, and despite pacifier gags not really being that effective, like many things ones head-space can make up for limitations of the real world.

Only in the movies are gags 100 % effective. But the various designs are better or worse than others. And the harnesses do tend to be more effective. But often it is the thought of be not being in control that counts.

I use a CPAP and a pacifier helps me avoid breathing through my mouth. A strap would help.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

A number of ABDL suppliers show them in their on line stores. The simple ones just buckle and don't lock. And it might be a help to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back