• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike2018

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello
This my first time posting anywhere about this kind of thing, so my apologise if it's not the best introduction :biggrin:
I am in my early 20's currently working as a waiter/bartender. I would describe myself as an abdl. The earliest I remember being interested diapers etc was in my early teens, but didn't have the courage to buy any until I was 19. Being interested in these things has been something I have struggled to come terms with and I hope this website could help me with that. I also came to this website to find out more about the community and, potentially, try and be a bit involved in it.
My other interests include music, gaming (such as fornite, not very good at it though :sweatdrop:, and battlefield one), cycling, gym and football (soccer for you Americans and Aussies).
I suppose if anyone has any questions I will try my best to answer them :).
Thanks,
Mike2018

mike2018 said:
Hello
This my first time posting anywhere about this kind of thing, so my apologise if it's not the best introduction :biggrin:
I am in my early 20's currently working as a waiter/bartender. I would describe myself as an abdl. The earliest I remember being interested diapers etc was in my early teens, but didn't have the courage to buy any until I was 19. Being interested in these things has been something I have struggled to come terms with and I hope this website could help me with that. I also came to this website to find out more about the community and, potentially, try and be a bit involved in it.
My other interests include music, gaming (such as fornite, not very good at it though :sweatdrop:, and battlefield one), cycling, gym and football (soccer for you Americans and Aussies).
I suppose if anyone has any questions I will try my best to answer them :).
Thanks,
Mike2018

Hello, welcome to ADISC. I am ABDL as well. I have only recently accepted the fact that I am a diaper lover and somewhat of an adult baby. I thoroughly enjoy diapers now, but it wasn't always that way. I struggled coming to terms with this as well, I have always liked diapers, but now I really love them. I still keep it secret but I am going to tell my girlfriend when I think the time is appropriate.

As far as diapers go, I used goodnites mainly, because I thought they were amazing and they just fit very well. Also they are pull ups so it made diaper changing a little easier, but I wanted to feel like a baby so I have also tried baby diapers. Now I'm not a big person so baby diapers sometimes fit me(still very tight) and I just absolutely loved the designs. I finally found ABUniverse has great ABDL diapers with awesome designs, and their diapers hold a lot.

What diapers do you like? Do you use your diapers? Do you like to use any other abdl things other than diapers?

As far as other interests go, I also enjoy music and gaming.

But once again Welcome to Adisc. This community is very helpful and friendly. When I first joined this community I was super nervous because I didn't know how helpful it was at the time. After time, I have noticed that everyone is super friendly and helpful.

cd158 said:
Hello, welcome to ADISC. I am ABDL as well. I have only recently accepted the fact that I am a diaper lover and somewhat of an adult baby. I thoroughly enjoy diapers now, but it wasn't always that way. I struggled coming to terms with this as well, I have always liked diapers, but now I really love them. I still keep it secret but I am going to tell my girlfriend when I think the time is appropriate.

As far as diapers go, I used goodnites mainly, because I thought they were amazing and they just fit very well. Also they are pull ups so it made diaper changing a little easier, but I wanted to feel like a baby so I have also tried baby diapers. Now I'm not a big person so baby diapers sometimes fit me(still very tight) and I just absolutely loved the designs. I finally found ABUniverse has great ABDL diapers with awesome designs, and their diapers hold a lot.

What diapers do you like? Do you use your diapers? Do you like to use any other abdl things other than diapers?

As far as other interests go, I also enjoy music and gaming.

But once again Welcome to Adisc. This community is very helpful and friendly. When I first joined this community I was super nervous because I didn't know how helpful it was at the time. After time, I have noticed that everyone is super friendly and helpful.

Hi cd. Thanks for the reply. I can relate to being nervous when first joining, but looking through other threads people in this community come across as nice and welcoming.
I have tried a few diapers and found that rearz safari and ABU little paws are my favourite :). I do wet my diaper but nothing else, to scared for that. With other adbl things I have bought a few ab clothes like onesies and shortalls. Sometimes I watch tv prgrammes like paw patrol, but have to be in the mood to watch those kind of things though. I find colouring books and lego relaxing but again have to be in the mood for that. I guess my favourite thing to do though is pad up, put a onesie on and play video games or just watch 'normal' tv. But I am open to other people's suggestions.
Thanks again for the welcome! :)

mike2018 said:
Hi cd. Thanks for the reply. I can relate to being nervous when first joining, but looking through other threads people in this community come across as nice and welcoming.
I have tried a few diapers and found that rearz safari and ABU little paws are my favourite :). I do wet my diaper but nothing else, to scared for that. With other adbl things I have bought a few ab clothes like onesies and shortalls. Sometimes I watch tv prgrammes like paw patrol, but have to be in the mood to watch those kind of things though. I find colouring books and lego relaxing but again have to be in the mood for that. I guess my favourite thing to do though is pad up, put a onesie on and play video games or just watch 'normal' tv. But I am open to other people's suggestions.
Thanks again for the welcome! :)

I have tried little paws and I loved them. I like to use my diapers sometimes, both wet and mess. I don't mess diapers very often because I don't like cleaning up the mess. But I will wet my diapers all the time. I have watched some baby and toddler TV shows in the past I don't really anymore, maybe sometimes. I did recently buy a onesie from ABU and I love it! I also bought footed pajamas from Cuddlz. They are awesome as well.

Hi Mike, welcome! Are you living on your own now? I see you like the Rearz Safari and Crinklz. Curious which you prefer?

teddytugger said:
Hi Mike, welcome! Are you living on your own now? I see you like the Rearz Safari and Crinklz. Curious which you prefer?

Hi Teddy, thank you for the welcome!
No, I am currently still living with my parents but should be moving out in the next few months. I am going to have to side with rearz safari, but it is a close one. What's your favourite?
Thanks again for the welcome :)

I can't deal with the Crinklz, got a couple of samples and they bunch up uncomfortably on the sides for me. Also like all the padding of the Safari. No contest for me; I'll probably give the Tykables overnights a try when they are back in stock; people seem to love them. Plus I'd like to support their store (not far at all from where I live.)

mike2018 said:
Hi Teddy, thank you for the welcome!
No, I am currently still living with my parents but should be moving out in the next few months. I am going to have to side with rearz safari, but it is a close one. What's your favourite?
Thanks again for the welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back