So I spilt the beans

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnjoiDips97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I took the plunge me and my girlfriend have been together for 7 months and we moved in together so i took the plunge and told her about me liking diapers and she was like so as long as your happy and she said she would be willing to change me here and there then she asked it I peed or you onow the other one i said no cause i wont do the other one so ya shes cool with it ive even went to bed diaperd a couple times with her and she didnt care one bit she said she even found it comfy herself as she wraps her legs in between me while we sleep she is the best. Just wanted to share the good news

Glad to hear that your GF is comfortable with your wearing.

Congrats that's fantastic!

I always love hearing success stories like these.

It is always within a fellow AB or DL's best interest to come out with it and tell the people closest to them i.e. a romantic partner about this interest. It is a huge weight off of ones shoulders and a big step towards self-acceptance when a partner responds in a positive fashion. Your girlfriend sounds like a real keeper, not only is she fine with you wearing around her, but the fact that she has voiced an interest in changing you as well is very rare.

Have fun and once again, congratulations, we are all happy for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back