• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long-time Lurker, First-time Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

ieyasu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm male, in my forties and have been an ABDL most of my life. I have some AB tendencies but am primarily DL. I told my wife about my desires a few months after we started dating but still long before we got engaged. After we were married and while we were expecting our first child, I bought my first package of Depends. At that time, she was OK with me wearing them and even allowed me to put them on her once or twice but it was never her thing.

Over the years, I've gone through the "Splurge and Purge" Cycle way too many times to remember. My wife's initial tolerance of diapers has diminished over the years. Like many others, we have come to the realization that these desires may never go away - even though I often wish that they would. We have come to an unspoken but clearly understood truce that as long as she's OK as long as she doesn't have to detect it. This is working well for us because we've now been happily married for over 25 years.

My ABDL side of me is but a small portion of who I am. I am also a husband, father, church member, software architect, mentor, robotics coach and enjoy activities like: games, snorkelling, water skiing, scuba diving, alpine skiing, biking and traveling.

Ieyasu
(A name that I gave myself based on my travels to Japan)

abdlieyasu said:
I'm male, in my forties and have been an ABDL most of my life. I have some AB tendencies but am primarily DL. I told my wife about my desires a few months after we started dating but still long before we got engaged. After we were married and while we were expecting our first child, I bought my first package of Depends. At that time, she was OK with me wearing them and even allowed me to put them on her once or twice but it was never her thing.

Over the years, I've gone through the "Splurge and Purge" Cycle way too many times to remember. My wife's initial tolerance of diapers has diminished over the years. Like many others, we have come to the realization that these desires may never go away - even though I often wish that they would. We have come to an unspoken but clearly understood truce that as long as she's OK as long as she doesn't have to detect it. This is working well for us because we've now been happily married for over 25 years.

My ABDL side of me is but a small portion of who I am. I am also a husband, father, church member, software architect, mentor, robotics coach and enjoy activities like: games, snorkelling, water skiing, scuba diving, alpine skiing, biking and traveling.

Ieyasu
(A name that I gave myself based on my travels to Japan)

Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a great introduction thread. I'm glad you and your wife reached a level of detente. My wife was very accepting and would buy me things like plushies, sippy cups, onsies, etc.

I'm a church musician who also likes to go biking on my Trek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back