• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenbelow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello,

As time permits I am looking forward to spending some time on the forums chatting about one of my favorite topics and the seemingly infinite possibilities of enjoying diapers / babyhood.

Like many, it would seem I have been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember - and while I don't remember my potty training days, I do recall early on wanting to be put back into diapers - as they are so comforting. :)

Some other things I also enjoy are long walks, cooking and spending time with my kitty.

Hopefully not TMI, but I've always wondered what it would be like to find a babysitter and if there are any threads relating to experiences other members may have had or suggestions on questions to ask in order to screen a potential sitter.

Ciao for now,
tenbelow

Hello tenbelow and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Thanks - happy to be here...

Hi Egor,

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

tenbelow

Hi also. I too hope you enjoy this site. It can be a lot of fun to respond to some of the threads. There's always something going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back