• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Nice to meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elenwen

Est. Contributor
I'm new to forums, so I don't know if I stay, but I hope I do...

My forum name is Elenwen and I'm incontinent, but also a diaper lover since relatively recently.

I'm studying to be a designer.
I like reading books and manga, watching anime or movies and I also play tennis a bit. I've also started playing computer games this year.

A friend of mine suggested that I look for some people online to talk to concerning diapers and all, and since I'm not comfortable with talking about it in my native language, I looked up some sort of international place and found this... Don't really know, what I'll be doing here... Making friends, I think.

Once again, nice to meet you!

Last edited:
Hello Elenwen and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Elenwen said:
I'm new to forums, so I don't know if I stay, but I hope I do...

My forum name is Elenwen and I'm incontinent, but also a diaper lover since relatively recently.

I'm studying to be a designer.
I like reading books and manga, watching anime or movies and I also play tennis a bit. I've also started playing computer games this year.

A friend of mine suggested that I look for some people online to talk to concerning diapers and all, and since I'm not comfortable with talking about it in my native language, I looked up some sort of international place and found this... Don't really know, what I'll be doing here... Making friends, I think.

Once again, nice to meet you!

Отправлено с моего Galaxy Nexus через Tapatalk

Welcome Elenwen! It's a pleasure to meet you. There are some great people on this forum and I think you will find much useful information.

Hi and also, welcome. You write very well in English. I hope you will enjoy this site. There certainly is a lot of information on various diapers, etc. and that can be a help. We also discuss a lot of other topics. It's usually interesting around here.

Yes, welcome to the diaper-loving community and it's nice to meet you too! It's nice to be part of an accepting group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back