Has anyone ever put a diaper in the freezer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Was thinking about put a diaper in the freezer and wearing it on a hot day. Didnt know if it stays cold long or affects absorbency.......no bashing me just like to try new things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Canadianfalls
I use a water/alcohol filled baby diaper as a freeze pack in my lunchbox. Don’t try and wear it you’ll freeze your bits off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard of folks warming to an occasion but never cooling - that noted:

The cool effect will not last long especially if worn with plastic diaper covers.
Now for real cool (that again will not last long) put ice cubes in the folds of the diaper.
Do Not place against the skin unless you can stand it - still yet that will not last long.
Your cool diaper contraction will quickly become a wet diaper with the temperature
of the wetness warming to external body temperature.
Yes ! You may be a cool dude but only for the melt down period !
Cool Dudes wear diapers ???

i have in the microwave to warm it up this one time lol

Here a trick and I do it in the summertime. But require a diaper insert and ice or crushed ice I tend to use Quadro boosters pads. Or Totaly dry boosters. Basically, unfold the diaper put crash ice in the location of your diaper Insert then put the insert over that. So the crushed Ice is sandwiched between the diaper and insert and not your rear.

Never even thought of doing something like that. Wouldn't the intense cold likely make the plastic shell or the tapes brittle?

I could see this maybe working out with a cloth diaper and only if you wanted things nice and chilly down there.

On a side note, I have also heard of people warming up diapers, but never through the use of a household appliance. Also, not really close, but I use to cool off my pillows by stuffing them in the freezer when I was little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back