Training Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
intfusmil said:
I ordered baby pants....the my first ones. They came today. Super comfy and love the look but tested with a light wetting and they didn't make it. Overall very satisfied. Enjoyed the "accident"

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
after a few wettings and washings they will be more absobant. but remember training pants ARE supposed to be toddlers having accidents not babies that still wet all the time (or so i was told by my mother, but i never listened very well). lol

ggreggy said:
after a few wettings and washings they will be more absobant. but remember training pants ARE supposed to be toddlers having accidents not babies that still wet all the time (or so i was told by my mother, but i never listened very well). lol
Right, I was too excited and had to try them knowing the outcome. My goal (above) was to create a pull-up with some tranquility boosters or even double them up like others suggested. I'm so happy with the design and feel I'll be purchasing more.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I have bought baby-pants and they are nice. Recently i just got a pair of each of the available training pants from rearz.

JonQuixote said:
I use the First Training Pants as a transition from night time diaper system with boosters to my everday Hanes underwear. I enjoy the comfort of a dry close fit. I have both sizes, large and medium, in the various patterns and colors. I use the mediums (tight fit on 39 inch hips) but gives me more of the feeling of a baby pullup diaper.
Baby-Pants are a great product - try them, but don't depend on retaining much wetness unless using other covers.

I don't like them *too* snug - remember, one of the goals of training pants is that they're easy for a toddler to pull them down to use the potty.

Even the My First are only designed for a light wetting, or perhaps a little accident from not getting to the potty fast enough. As others have noted, if you're expecting regular soakings, stick to diapers.

I tried them for a while when I was in my second semester at university, but I had several messy accidents when I was wearing them and it was too much trouble to manage/change so I went back to wearing disposable diapers.

I've got a pair of the Rearz ones in Safari print. They're really cute and comfy but like others have said don't hold much at all, but they're fun to wet still if you don't mind leaking still or wear plastic pants (which I haven't tried). I wear XL and they fit just fine, not too tight or loose. I definitely plan on getting more sometime from Baby Pants or other places, I'm happy to see more people doing them now.

woodenpotty said:
After WBxx's post I started thinking. :think: As an early baby boomer I don't have any memories of my potty training. But I do have for the neighbor's kids. Living in Chicago, houses were close together and LOTS of kids. We were all in and out of other families house all the time. I do remember the hard plastic training pants on younger kids. I do remember seeing a few times the old -real rubber pants. The others came later. Who else has childhood memories of training pants?

I do because my parents made them a requirement every time I wore a jonjon or longall, since those had no fly and had to be taken all the way down to potty. Like ggreggy, they were the Gerber training pants with the waffle sides. They were kinda warm when it was warm out, but the extra padding was nice if you happened to get your bottom spanked. :eek:tkspanking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back