• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mommyslilboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi all,
New to the site and relatively new to ABAD, experimenting on and off for the last year. Looking to see what others are doing and enjoy. Maybe I will find some thing I will enjoy. I'm doing this with my mommy.

Hello Mommyslilboy and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you mind telling us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Mommyslilboy said:
Hi all,
New to the site and relatively new to ABAD, experimenting on and off for the last year. Looking to see what others are doing and enjoy. Maybe I will find some thing I will enjoy. I'm doing this with my mommy.

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. This is a very supportive community with a lot of helpful people. What are some of your interests? I enjoy wearing diapers and using them.

Welcome Mommyslilboy! Looking forward to learning more about you and your contributions to this site. I have no doubt you will find lots of helpful information here and hopefully some friends as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back