• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfiechu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi hey hello!
I am Wolfie, a little from Australia. I enjoy paci's, stuffies and sippy cups. My little age is 2 to 5. Nice to meet you all

Weclome Wolfiechu! Please tell us more about yourself. Interests outside of ABDL for example. Nice to get to know new people and increases the chances you will meet new friends with similar interests.

The Adult Babies & Little section of the forum will likely be of great interest for you being into paci's stuffies and sippy cups :)

Wolfiechu said:
Hi hey hello!
I am Wolfie, a little from Australia. I enjoy paci's, stuffies and sippy cups. My little age is 2 to 5. Nice to meet you all

Hi and welcome. Yes, often we share likes like hobbies, movies, what we really enjoy in our spare time. I hope you'll feel comfortable on the site. Feel free to join in the various topics and conversations.

I enjoy watching anime and reading manga and some books.
I like exploring and watching exploration videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back