Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best place to buy AB / ageplay accessories.

annierighthurr

Default Best place to buy AB / ageplay accessories.

I figured I'd make a thread where people could post websites that sell AB or ageplay accessories. It doesn't necessarily have to be the run of the mill type of site that sells plastic pants and onesies either. As a little girl I am interested in all things little, such as cute bedsheets, toys, shoes etc and I know the AB spectrum covers tons of different ideas so yeah.

Specifically I am asking this because I might wanna buy some AB stuff soon and want to see all what's out there. Also because I thought other people might find the links and stuff helpful.

Just post the link and a brief description of what it is... maybe if you had a pos. experience from them as well, so we know they're legit.

Oh yeah. I know a lot of people suggest buying on ebay. Does anybody have good experience with certain sellers/shoppers?

Yay, thanks in advance for any info.

Adult Onesie
    Amazon.com: Adult Onesie Style T-Shirt , Large, White: Health & Personal Care
    I bought one of these awhile back, and I'm very satisfied with it. Definitely has a very 'babyish' feel.

Adult Footed Sleeper
    Jumpin Jammerz - One piece footed pajamas for adults pre teens, and teenagers
    I bought one of these last Fall and I absolutely love it. It's getting warmer now, now sure how much use you will get out of it, but remember these when it gets cold again. I had bought one of the Target ones before this, but this is far superior. (Much thicker, more durable)

NUK 5 Pacifier
    playpastel
    I have yet to buy these, as they are a little pricey, but they seem like they would be ideal for any AB. I want one so bad! Maybe during the summer when I'm working a little more.

I know these are some of your 'standard' AB type things, but I hope it helps.

Darkfinn

I buy my plastic pants from Fetware (Plastic pants and rubber pants resource for adults who wear cloth or disposable diapers.) the prices may seem high but their quality and service is superb. They also sell a decent pull-on cloth diaper and some other fun things like NUK 5's too.

E-bay used to have a good selection of adult diapers and AB/DL gear available... but I have seen the selection dwindle down to just a few choices lately.
    You can get:

1: Cheap medical-grade disposables.
    2: Super-expensive "vintage" adult diapers.
    3: Overpriced Bambinos ($125 for a case, that's highway robbery!)
    4: Low quality plastic pants
    5: Interesting (but expensive) matching shirt/dress & diaper cover combinations
    6: Velcro-on cloth diapers from China

Seriously... where's the variety?

Toysrus! Duh!
    Forever 21 & Charlotte Russe have really cute summer dresses and babydoll type tops.

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Check the links at the top of the page...
    Yeah I could but I guess I was looking for more first-hand experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Cullen View Post
    Toysrus! Duh!
    Forever 21 & Charlotte Russe have really cute summer dresses and babydoll type tops.
    I know!! I was out shopping today and I totally did notice that. Sundresses are really in this year and a lot of the stuff looks like stuff I wore when I was 5!

Does anyone know about der adult baby shop für Strampler bis XXXL ! and if it's trustworthy or not... I'm really interested in their teddy overall, it's mega cute

Plastic Pants and Cloth Diapers for Incontinent Children, Youths, and Adults is a good source for Gary plastic pants.

Cosy n Dry is a good place for high quality custom made AB clothes not the cheapest but very good service and quality to match the price.

cutest has been pretty good to me and likewise Plastic pants and rubber pants resource for adults who wear cloth or disposable diapers. for other plastic pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagete View Post
    Does anyone know about der adult baby shop für Strampler bis XXXL ! and if it's trustworthy or not... I'm really interested in their teddy overall, it's mega cute
    My second order from them is arriving shortly

I recently had a problem with my first order. I got a quick reply about it, and expect it to be resolved soon.

So, yes, they/she seem quite trustworthy to me. And the clothes are definitely cute. I've seen many 'aby shops, and these are the cutest looking imo.