• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Slightly late introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

donsteppedoutside

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello, didn't realise I was supposed to make an introductory post until after I started my first thread, sorry about that.

I've kind of loosely been into this for a while, although I've properly started getting into it more after my girlfriend told me she was a little. Since then I've been slowly learning more about this through her and reading about it online, and trying to become as good a caregiver as I could possibly be for her.

Anyway, aside from all that, I enjoy arts; been trying to get into cinema and literature so my friend who's very much into both has someone to discuss with irl, (I'm more of a music person myself, however), I also enjoy a bit of sport. I'm not the most interesting person in the world unfortunately, but I'd like to think I'm not completely and utterly boring.

Hoping to learn how to become a better caregiver through this site; most of the discussion I found when I googled it appeared to be on here.

Welcome donsteppedoutside! You have certainly come to the right place to learn. I hope you can find all the info you desire here and I think it is safe to say you aren't THAT boring considering you are spending time here!

Why thank you, this definitely seems a better place than most to learn what I'm doing with this. Until now I've been making it up as I go along, but obviously I want to be as good as I can possibly be.

I can certainly relate to that. So many things one doesnt even think about or suggestions that make things easier or more fun.

I am sure your girlfriend will appreciate the effort as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back