• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

padded1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
First time here, I just stumbled across this and it seems like a great site. I've been into the idea of wearing for a long time and been wearing them on occasion for a few years now, just such a comfy and secure feeling that is very happy. Its hard feeling too old for it sometimes yet also really enjoying it, I hope this can be a cool place and look forward to reading more of whats here!

topgun1989 said:
First time here, I just stumbled across this and it seems like a great site. I've been into the idea of wearing for a long time and been wearing them on occasion for a few years now, just such a comfy and secure feeling that is very happy. Its hard feeling too old for it sometimes yet also really enjoying it, I hope this can be a cool place and look forward to reading more of whats here!

Welcome topgun1989! Yes, this is a great place to interact with others about that wonderful padding. :) I think we all feel weird about it at some point but it all comes down to acceptance.

Do you have aby other interests you would like to share with us? It's always great to make friends here with common interests.

Thanks for writing! yes its been hard to get over the taboo feeling, I want to keep trying harder though. I am very active and athletic and love the outdoors, glad that its finally warm out for some summertime hiking. Its fun hiking with them on!

topgun1989 said:
Thanks for writing! yes its been hard to get over the taboo feeling, I want to keep trying harder though. I am very active and athletic and love the outdoors, glad that its finally warm out for some summertime hiking. Its fun hiking with them on!

As long as you use powder to stay dry, right?

Welcome to ADISC topgun1989! :)

Welcome Topgun1989. Can we call you Maverick for short? :p

haha sure!

- - - Updated - - -

thank you! enjoying summer so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back