Not open for further replies.

BabyPrinceBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I am not exactly a "big" person, but I am definitely a little chubby. My shirt size in men's is a medium/large(If I want it a little baggier). I was thinking of getting a large maybe, but would that be too big? I have a rather large chest (cup size d or dd).

I really want to get some cute onesies (the girlish ones). I also want to get some footed pajamas, but I think I already know what size to get.

Also, what diaper do you recommend? I want ones with cute prints. I was thinking of getting the all pink princess ones (I'm pretty sure they're rearz). I've been wearing women's assurance (which I bought at walmart). What kind of diapers do you think I should get?

Thanks!😊

BabyPrinceBoy xoxo

There are sizing charts on almost every onesie site with their sizings, you need to get a tape measure (from the craft section) and get your measurements. Also be sure to check if they have recommendations regarding shrinking, some like baby-pants aren't pre-shrunk whereas others like onsiesdownunder may shrink a little but not nearly as much as a completely non-preshrunk one will. DO NOT GO OFF YOUR SHIRT SIZE, onesies are not sized in a mostly universal way like regular clothing.

Pretty much the same story with diapers, they will give a waist or hip measurement, you need to know what yours is and it's better to have an actual measuring tape measurement than your pants size measurement. Also be careful if you're right on the limit of a size cutoff, usually better to size up than down but not always (I have this problem and it makes me SO MAD)

Check out the diaper review section here if you want reviews, or search the site with the name of the brand/s you think you'd like I'm sure you'll find recommendations already written out easily. It's a bit hard for anyone to be able to give you specific recommendations without knowing your measurements and what you're wanting out of a diaper. Things like whether you have a long rise, chubby thighs, etc etc and whether you want a diaper that can handle floods, feces, do you want cloth or plastic, and so on. A lot of it is just trying things til you find what works for you.

Good Luck!

BabyPrinceBoy said:
I am not exactly a "big" person, but I am definitely a little chubby. My shirt size in men's is a medium/large(If I want it a little baggier). I was thinking of getting a large maybe, but would that be too big? I have a rather large chest (cup size d or dd).

I really want to get some cute onesies (the girlish ones). I also want to get some footed pajamas, but I think I already know what size to get.

Also, what diaper do you recommend? I want ones with cute prints. I was thinking of getting the all pink princess ones (I'm pretty sure they're rearz). I've been wearing women's assurance (which I bought at walmart). What kind of diapers do you think I should get?

Thanks!��

BabyPrinceBoy xoxo

When I ordered my onesies, I ordered a size medium. I usually wear a medium shirt, I don't really know my exact measurements but the medium onesie fits me perfectly even with a thick diaper on. Where do you plan on buying the onesie from? I got 2 onesies from Littleforbig and 1 from ABUniverse. I also got a footed pajama from Cuddlz. I really love them.

As far as diapers go, I used to wear goodnites which fit great and I love them. However I recently started buying ABDL diapers from ABUniverse. I just got the new PeekABU diapers and they are amazing. I would recommend anything from ABUniverse as far as diapers. They may have some of the prints you might be looking for. I really enjoy them.

I would definitely recommend you look over the sizing charts and pay close attention to the length and chest measurements, from experience, these are what determines the comfiest fit. Most places I've ordered onesies from in the past had the length measurements and chest measurements available in their sizing charts. Also, be sure to measure your length with a diaper on, it adds about .5-1 full inch to your base measurement. When you figure out your length (including a diaper) and chest size, see where they land on the sizing charts and get the onesie that corresponds with your measurements, simple as that.

Good luck and happy shopping, onesies truly are cute, comfy and babyish :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back