Bothered

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, I kind of want to let out something. Has any one of you felt really bothered by the sexual nature of their ABDLism? Like, sometimes I really want to regress and be a baby but I can't stop minding the boner I get (not always, but often), or I want to get into baby mode but I can't stop the need to jerk off. I know there is no such thing as "turning off" sexual desire. But I really wish I could be a baby and enjoy my diapers without feeling aroused.

Anyone else bothered?

I can't say this bothers me. For me, sexy feelings are pretty much the point of this. Humans are sexual beings, and that includes babies. They're immature and lack the hormones and coordination to really act on this but little boys get erections and enjoy rubbing themselves. They don't understand why it feels good but it does and that's enough. I suppose I can understand that you don't want to drag sexual feelings into this but I think it's a mostly artificial wall.

Trevor said:
I can't say this bothers me. For me, sexy feelings are pretty much the point of this. Humans are sexual beings, and that includes babies. They're immature and lack the hormones and coordination to really act on this but little boys get erections and enjoy rubbing themselves. They don't understand why it feels good but it does and that's enough. I suppose I can understand that you don't want to drag sexual feelings into this but I think it's a mostly artificial wall.

Yeah, I know that humans are sexual beings. I just wish it wasn't such a very strong drive. I wish I could just feel lees sex-driven, you know? But thanks for the input!

kik91 said:
Yeah, I know that humans are sexual beings. I just wish it wasn't such a very strong drive. I wish I could just feel lees sex-driven, you know? But thanks for the input!

Aside from anything else you might do to help it, it will get easier as you get older. I hope you can find something that works.

Trevor said:
Aside from anything else you might do to help it, it will get easier as you get older. I hope you can find something that works.

Yeah, I'll see. This is mostly venting tho! And actually, this started lately. Like, a few years ago, being an ABDL for me was mostly non-sexual. Not it is becoming so. It's weird. Stupid hormones. HAHA

I have that "problem", but it isn't really a problem for me besides that if it starts before I even put a diaper on it can make putting a diaper on hard and sometimes it hits too early before I can enjoy the diaper.

This being said though, I'm more DL/SD than AB, I do enjoy some of the "little" things but don't go 100% into baby mode; it's more like doing some more "mature/adult" things, while enjoying the diapers.

When my wife was just starting to diaper me... so she was learning the ropes. She would purposely rub the diaper up against me, I did not want that. I told her that the 2 simultaneous feelings don't work for me; that I wanted to keep the innocence, the escape from the adult world separate from my sexual side. For me they are diametrically opposed feelings. It has never been sexual for me. I like it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back