Wearing diapers with roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeraldRoss

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So... In less than a month I'm going on an three-weeks exchange program abroad and they provide us with accommodation with one room for two people.

Since this is one of the chances to be away from my parents, I thought I'd get some diapers there and, well, wear them. That was, however, before I learned I'd have to share the room with someone...

Now I'm wondering, if I could possibly fake bedwetting problems, so that I could at least wear diapers at night. Or is it a bad idea?
Also, while I'm not really against being discovered, I'm not about to show off, so... What can be done to reduce noticeability of a very thick diaper (ABU Simple), considering the fact, that we are supposed to sleep in the same room?

Last edited:
it a bad idea if you are traveling and ataying with people who know you as the risk of some one sharing the fact you wore diapers with friends and family members. If you had a real IC issue then its no big deal if people find out but if they hear you wear just for fun it may not be a good thing :)

Rob110 said:
it a bad idea if you are traveling and ataying with people who know you as the risk of some one sharing the fact you wore diapers with friends and family members. If you had a real IC issue then its no big deal if people find out but if they hear you wear just for fun it may not be a good thing :)
There are three people from the same college apart from me, but they are not even in the same year and, as far as I know, don't have any acquaintance among my friends. And also, the person who is to be my roommate is a total stranger and even from yet another country, so...

I almost decided not to do this, but still, just along for opinions... 'Cause that could be a really thrilling experience.

Well I might be the odd one out here but I'd say that it might be fun and a good chance for you to wear.

It all depends on how you handle it. You could put it on privately in the bathroom then wear pants and go to bed then in the morning take it off privately in the bathroom. There doesn't seem to be really any issue in terms of invading privacy for the other person. Just make sure you dispose of them quickly and don't leave them lying around for the person to see and as they will quickly start to smell if you use them too.

It's your life too and from the sounds of it you are fairly restricted from wearing normally? I would take every chance I could then.

You don't have to lie per say, just go about what you would do and if your roommate asks "hey what are you wearing?" or "what are you buying?" etc you can just reply "it's personal". What are they going to do? What would you do in that situation? Nothing. If they see it or catch a glimpse well It's none of their business and they'd forget about it and most likely not confront you about it either.

But if you wanted to you could lie and if somehow it found it's way back you could just say you lied about needing them and palm it off as "crazy college stuff".

As for reduction. Not a lot. Especially if you wear plastic pants (which you probably should if you intend to use to save washing sheets should it leak). Baggy clothes help to conceal it but that's all really.

SweetPrincess said:
Well I might be the odd one out here but I'd say that it might be fun and a good chance for you to wear.

It all depends on how you handle it. You could put it on privately in the bathroom then wear pants and go to bed then in the morning take it off privately in the bathroom. There doesn't seem to be really any issue in terms of invading privacy for the other person. Just make sure you dispose of them quickly and don't leave them lying around for the person to see and as they will quickly start to smell if you use them too.

It's your life too and from the sounds of it you are fairly restricted from wearing normally? I would take every chance I could then.

You don't have to lie per say, just go about what you would do and if your roommate asks "hey what are you wearing?" or "what are you buying?" etc you can just reply "it's personal". What are they going to do? What would you do in that situation? Nothing. If they see it or catch a glimpse well It's none of their business and they'd forget about it and most likely not confront you about it either.

But if you wanted to you could lie and if somehow it found it's way back you could just say you lied about needing them and palm it off as "crazy college stuff".

As for reduction. Not a lot. Especially if you wear plastic pants (which you probably should if you intend to use to save washing sheets should it leak). Baggy clothes help to conceal it but that's all really.
Thanks for the detailed answer.
I think, if I do this and am confronted about it, I will lie. Just to keep things simple.
One of the problems is that if I'm going to do that, I'll have to start right from the first night, which probably means I'll have to bring two-three diapers with me... But well, that's not so hard...

I think you would be fine. If you choose to wear on your trip the best advice is to be confident and commit. If your roommate finds out, then it doesn’t have to be much more than a “yeah it’s a personal thing; don’t worry about it” kind of conversation.

Having wore diapers and shared a room with someone for the past year, I can tell you it’s not as big of a deal as it sounds. Just make sure you put the diapers in a place where they are hidden, and always change in the bathroom. Also dispose of them as soon as possible. As far as the bulge, I can’t really say as I’ve never really worn a diaper that was very thick. I would say though that you wouldn’t really have to worry about the bulkiness when wearing at night as long as your covered by a blanket and during the day just wear when they’re not around. Even if they do see you wearing, the odds are they won’t say anything about it unless it’s really effecting them. Just make sure you keep it private and be respectful of their boundaries and you should be fine

DrummerDL said:
Having wore diapers and shared a room with someone for the past year, I can tell you it’s not as big of a deal as it sounds. Just make sure you put the diapers in a place where they are hidden, and always change in the bathroom. Also dispose of them as soon as possible. As far as the bulge, I can’t really say as I’ve never really worn a diaper that was very thick. I would say though that you wouldn’t really have to worry about the bulkiness when wearing at night as long as your covered by a blanket and during the day just wear when they’re not around. Even if they do see you wearing, the odds are they won’t say anything about it unless it’s really effecting them. Just make sure you keep it private and be respectful of their boundaries and you should be fine
Well, I wasn't really planning on wearing during the day, since that would distract me and I want to take in as much of that country as I can, but thanks for advice about a bulge. I was really unsure, what to do...

I did it while in the United States Air Farts in a dormitory (barracks are for the Marines and Army, like the AF have a Dining Hall, the Army/Marines/Navy have a "Mess Hall"... They mess in their halls but the AF DINES in ours and that's about the best thing I could say for the AF, the feeding apparatus is AWESOME!) BUTT, when I did my cloth diaper thing it was in a 4 days period when I had No Room Mate. They had a free laundry room too. Diapers are still strecht verboten in the US military. You can be gayer than Rue Paul but you can't be a Potty Panties.

The thrill of getting away with it is better than drugs. You get to push the walls of the Social Norms. And it is feels Real Good. Wearing a really bulky diaper and plastic panties with a noticeable rustle out in public is the best.

I see... While I prefer to be as inconspicuous about what I'm wearing as possible (as long as it's still puffy and absorbent, thin ones aren't for me), I can understand this sense of elation from breaking rules and stretching boundaries, yes...

You could lie and say you need diapers for bedwetting; no need to "fake it", but really if you dont make it obvious it shouldn't be a problem as people dont try to find out if others are wearing diapers .

BabyTyrant said:
You could lie and say you need diapers for bedwetting; no need to "fake it", but really if you dont make it obvious it shouldn't be a problem as people dont try to find out if others are wearing diapers .
When I said "fake", I meant exactly that: have a backup phrase about bedwetting problem.

GeraldRoss said:
When I said "fake", I meant exactly that: have a backup phrase about bedwetting problem.

If you just get changed in the bathroom preferably when no one else is about earlier is probably better than later when people maybe resting and then hear the plastic being unfolded and the tapes etc.

Definitely you should do this, confidence is definitely super important but consistency is key, make sure that diapee is wet in the morning, ensure you wear every night and I would recommend also sleeping on a pad just to guard against any pesky leaks (yes even the best can leak.)

Oh yeah if you do wet (and hard to fake bed wetting if your diapee is always dry) do think about your hygiene, a pack of wipes can really help with morning cleanup and whatever else you like to use eg powder, lotions etc.

Argent said:
If you just get changed in the bathroom preferably when no one else is about earlier is probably better than later when people maybe resting and then hear the plastic being unfolded and the tapes etc.

Definitely you should do this, confidence is definitely super important but consistency is key, make sure that diapee is wet in the morning, ensure you wear every night and I would recommend also sleeping on a pad just to guard against any pesky leaks (yes even the best can leak.)

Oh yeah if you do wet (and hard to fake bed wetting if your diapee is always dry) do think about your hygiene, a pack of wipes can really help with morning cleanup and whatever else you like to use eg powder, lotions etc.
Thanks for the advice!

I do not have room mates, but do have a few friends that visit regularly. It is not uncommon for me to wear around them. We have discussed it. Many times we have beers while i am in a diaper. I do always try to wear pants or shorts, but a leak is a common thing when you are a few beers in. I am not incontinent. Just a DL.

Just realize that if you truly had a regular bedwetting issue from incontinence, it's likely you would come in with a partially consumed bulk pack, say 'by the way I have to wear at night, hope you don't mind', and leave it at that....

Regularnot said:
Just realize that if you truly had a regular bedwetting issue from incontinence, it's likely you would come in with a partially consumed bulk pack, say 'by the way I have to wear at night, hope you don't mind', and leave it at that....
Well, if I really do this, I'm am, indeed, planning to bring a small supply with me, that should last me until I can order some more online.
As for this "I have to wear", I wouldn't have said that even if I really had bedwetting problem. I'd still want to keep it secret.

Oh yeah also forgot is it a long flight or a night flight? Are you host family picking you up? If yes you probably better be diapered in arrival and travel as a bedwetter would with at least 1 spare in your carryon, disposal bag and wipes.

Argent said:
Oh yeah also forgot is it a long flight or a night flight? Are you host family picking you up? If yes you probably better be diapered in arrival and travel as a bedwetter would with at least 1 spare in your carryon, disposal bag and wipes.
It's a night flight and yes, I'm planning to be diapered for an entire flight, even though no no one's picking me up. But that's only if I really decide to go through with my original plan – I'm very nervous and uncertain about it.

Honestly, the plan sounds good and exciting. If anyone finds out about your diapers, you already have an excuse. You get to visit a cool country during the day, and wear your diapers at night. I suspect your roommate wouldn’t judge you for bedwetting.

I myself live wit roommates and none of then have yet to say anything to me as I keep is on the down low. I’m almost certain they know though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back