Audience poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Choosing my next diaper. It is between Confidry 24/7, Betterdry, or North Shore Supreme.

What would you do.

betterdry. specifically one of the printed: crinklz, astronaut, aquanaut

ConfiDry 24/7.

I'll give you a little information about each of them, that way you can pick and choose for yourself. Because I don't have access to the poll.

Confided (Dry24/7):
These are probably the thickest of the bunch, although they don't hold the most. The plastic is thicker and louder. They have very large tapes. These tend to be pretty warm. The padding can shift a bit.

BetterDry/Crinklz:
These have the highest capacity out of the three. The plastic is lighter, quieter, and better for the warm weather. They swell quite a bit. These have the best leak guards that I know of, they are the tallest that I personally know of. The tapes are well placed to provide a better fit.

Northshore Supreme:
These are the cheapest of the bunch, but they hold a good amount, probably the smallest capacity. I haven't tried the new ones with the waistband. One thing I noticed is that if you're commonly in between medium and large, these have a rather large gap of sizes missing. The mediums tend to be in the small side and the larges are on the large side. All in all, this is a great diaper for the money.

I would choose BetterDry/Crinklz personally, but the others aren't far off. I would get Northshore more often if they had better sizing as I fall right in between in that gap. I still love Confidry as their sizes tend to run large and I can actually fit perfectly in a medium diaper. You can get all three of these at Northshore, they have top notch customer service, including really fast shipping.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Go with the 24/7. It's by far the best diaper I have ever tried. I used to love the plastic backed M4's but this one outdoes it. I've tried a few bags of the Northshore Supreme also. I liked the NS Supreme but it is stiff and not nearly as comfortable as the 24/7. I'm on my second case of 24/7's and have yet to have a leak. I can go 12 hours plus in them.

24-7 hands down

Betterdry has great value and I think the highest trust factor when it comes to not leaking. It absorbs very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back