Status
Not open for further replies.

PaciPilot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, I ordered 2 samples from ABU earlier this week while I was out of the country. I never got a confirmation email, or an email of any sort. I got ahold of them today and they said it had been delivered. I checked my mailbox, nothing. Checked the secure mail room, nothing.

I checked in the morning and the evening.

Has anyone else had this issue?

check with the post office, sometimes they send things usps and if its bigger than the mail box they will hold it at the post office, unfortunately though, usually they leave the yellow slip in the mail box.

Weirdly my last shipment also didn't get any of the usual emails, but it shipped just fine, my account on there still had the tracking information and stuff and it actually got here earlier than it said it would. I'd agree with pampers4U, check with your post office.

I've never had any problems with them, but maybe it got held at the post office, I would check there first and see if they have it there before I do anything else.

ABU hasn't always been consistent with shipping information for me in the past. Lately they've been very good, although I order cases and not samples, that goes post office and a lot of THOSE carriers are clowns here unfortunately. I go UPS or FedEx wherever possible.

The corporate office for USPS pretty much always takes the view of "the carrier marked it 'delivered', so that's the gospel unquestionable truth, your package must have been stolen, call the police and file a report"

And then I show video of my mailbox, and no carrier stopped by that day, and they suddenly change their tune... I think they really are starting to hate porch-cams and people actually having proof that packages were not delivered. Remember, their carrier said they delivered it, so the burden of proof is always on you.

There is also going to the post office and telling them to hold your packages there, sure it's a PITA, but better to have to make a run to the post office than for expensive shipments to get lost or stolen.

BabyTyrant said:
There is also going to the post office and telling them to hold your packages there, sure it's a PITA, but better to have to make a run to the post office than for expensive shipments to get lost or stolen.

yep I've got "leave no unattended packages" on my address. It delays my delivery a day and is a little more hassle but it's worth it. And if they DO "deliver" a package (which still happens 10% of the time) and it does turn up missing, well this time it's NOT my problem because it was "mis-delivered", making them at fault by default and they can go track it down. (my postmaster is actually the one that suggested I do this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back