peeing games when you were little

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
reading abdl4ever's potty training game got me thinking of peeing game my cousin and i did when we were little. it started with aiming for the cheerios in the toilet that mom used, to get us interested in using the pot. it moved outside to peeing on bugs to knock them off plants.
then we saw a shootout in a western and we would "shoot" each otherdueling-fashion in the tub. first one who hit the other in the belly button won.
ahhh, the good old days!

LOL Well, ggreggy, while your tale of watersports was pretty funny (in a good way, not an insulting way), it pales in comparison to my "games."
Nuff said. c:

Starlight99 said:
LOL Well, ggreggy, while your tale of watersports was pretty funny (in a good way, not an insulting way), it pales in comparison to my "games."
Nuff said. c:

starlight,now you have my undivided attention. what were your games???

We had peeing games but I don't think they would be allowed on here.

My peeing games usually involved deliberately wetting my self enough to feel wet which I loved but keeping the wet patch small enough so no one would notice. It didn't always work.

Reactions: wetaccident
My little brother and I would play 'lightsabers' or have a 'swordfight' when we showered together. We were very young at the time, probably 4 and 6 years old.

I want to keep it as SFW as possible - let’s just say my games involved wall writing and initials as if to claim places as ours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Essexboi said:
I want to keep it as SFW as possible - let’s just say my games involved wall writing and initials as if to claim places as ours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah that sounds familiar,too. lol

I grew up in a very poor, relatively stupid neighborhood and some of the kids would try to pee on each other.

dogboy said:
I grew up in a very poor, relatively stupid neighborhood and some of the kids would try to pee on each other.

We never peed on each other but I certainly wasn't the only one who had wet pants every day. I was also among many who wet the bed.

Reactions: wetaccident
I remember a few distance contest when I was about 8 or 9. We used to compare lenghts as well. I think it’s quite normal for young boys to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and I remember one time with a drunk fellow student at university we did a dare who’d dare to pee in public at the train station and we ended up both with wet pants lol

when my cousin and i had peeing contests that ended up with us in wet pants a least we were in the woods behind aunt mary's mobile home. other than the possibility of mom and or aunt mary seeing, we were relatively safe from public eyes, at least i think so. lol

My pee games were solitary. I’d hold & hold till desperate culminating in “accidentally” wetting anything (underwear, pants, bed …) I thought I could get away with.

Reactions: wetaccident and sinceiwassmall
Just don't pee on the electric fence

[flash=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bme0JpXQUg[/flash]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back