Diapers in my dresser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiousmess

Diaper lifestyle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I recently decided to keep my stash of diapers in my underwear and sock drawer so that I can feel comforted by them even when I'm going to put on my boxers and socks. I hope that no one sees them there but the risk of that happening entices me to leave them there. I'm almost ready to just start wearing them under my boxers because they're just pull-ups and don't make too much noise. I love the idea of wearing all day but I wish I didn't have to worry about them leaking if I decided to pee. A saggy diapy might give me away at work but it's almost worth it! :3

I do that too! I always had to hide them when I was younger, mainly because my mother doesn't accept my lifestyle. Now, I just have them inside my dresser, and whoever doesn't like it can shove it because they're what make me comfortable. It's not that I'm afraid of my mother seeing them, it's just that I don't want to hear her when she sees them. As for the few friends of mine who don't know, I don't really try to hide it, and I've even thought about how I'll make it so they see them. Then, instead of the awkward "There's something I have to tell you" conversation, they can ask questions about them, and I can just talk about it freely.

What kind of pull ups? If you decide to go for adult sized, go for Abri-flex! I have tried them out for a week now and got nothing but great things to say about them!

Curiousmess said:
I recently decided to keep my stash of diapers in my underwear and sock drawer so that I can feel comforted by them even when I'm going to put on my boxers and socks.

Wait till the day comes when you pull open your dresser drawer and see only diapers ;)

If you are wearing diapers out of the home better something thicker and more absorbent than something that will leak; a thicker diaper is a lot less noticeable than wet pants; especially if you layer your clothes properly.

Wow, that's a great way to look at it. I think I'll leave them there for whoever to see, assuming they're a close friend then they won't care. I've already told my best friend anyways and he's cool with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait to get some different kinds!

I wear cloth diapers much of the time (and every night) and I just keep my clean ones in a stack on top of my dresser. I keep my plastic pants in my underwear drawer. I keep my packs of disposables on the floor of my closet.

I keep all of my diapers in my dresser that are out of the package. I also keep my cloth diapers in there too. They take up 4 drawers.

I am incon, and long ago gave up the hope of wearing underwear. My whole top drawer now has diapers and changing supplies. It makes sense really, because it doubles as my changing station.

WABX said:
I keep all of my diapers in my dresser that are out of the package. I also keep my cloth diapers in there too. They take up 4 drawers.

That's a lot of diapers!

Right now, I only have one diaper in my dresser drawer, buried beneath a bunch of clothes. It’s my quick access diaper if ever needed. I would love to have a full drawer dedicated to diapers, but my wife would never go for that.

I have a dedicated drawer in my dresser that has my daytime pull -ups and overnight M4's in it, wife has never mentioned it and I have used it for the last two years.

My wife keeps the top drawer of my bedside nightstand empty during the day. At night she puts in 2 cloth diapers, pins and plastic pants for night time changes. When I come home late from work I love to look in the drawer and know that she has thoughtfully prepared for me, and that she will soon be changing me into or out of those diapers. Their there just for me.

I have 2 dresser drawers reserved for diapers, plastic pants, wipes, and bottles, and pacis. I'm not worried about anyone looking.

I live alone, so I don't have to worry about any peeking in my dresser! I've got a six-drawer unit that's nothing but my ABDL supplies. Five drawers for diapers, and the last one holds my stuffers, powder, plastic pants, etc. I love having them just be a part of my regular bedroom setup, and not having to dig around in a hidden stash when I need some padding.

Reactions: Curiousmess
littlemoosey said:
My wife keeps the top drawer of my bedside nightstand empty during the day. At night she puts in 2 cloth diapers, pins and plastic pants for night time changes. When I come home late from work I love to look in the drawer and know that she has thoughtfully prepared for me, and that she will soon be changing me into or out of those diapers. Their there just for me.

That's so fing adorable! Tour wife is so cool.

xtrabulk said:
That's so fing adorable! Tour wife is so cool.

Thank you. Yup she is, I'm the luckiest guy in the world. She is wonderful AND beautiful.

I just decided to keep some of my diapers in an open bag next to my bed. makes me feel great even though it increases the risk of being caught.

Reactions: Curiousmess
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back