Questions for 24/7 Diaper Lovers who aren't incontinent

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Are you afraid that people (family, friends, relatives, work colleagues) will find out you are wearing? And more importantly what would you say? This is why I said for those who aren't incontinent as they can say "I am incontinent" and most people will respect that and leave it be or they will already know for quite some time. However when dealing with the people I've mentioned above and they know that you aren't incontinent and you don't need nappies what do you say?
a little scared yes, but if we let fear stop us from everything, we would go nowhere. If I was caught, it would depend on who caught me. family I would just say I like them, friends I am not sure with. co-workers I would make up a bruised bladder story.

2. The second is how do you poo? Do you take off the nappy? Or do you still use the nappy than change quickly after? If so, do you plan it like every night that you'll take a dump or as the urge comes and carry around extra nappies?
I have messed myself in the past (and will in the future) but never in public. I will change soon after (within 30 minutes) but most of the time I will take the diaper off and go to the toilet as cleanup is annoying.

3. Any other tips for others wanting to try 24/7?
I would say, to keep in mind that most people don't think about the undergarment you are wearing, be respectful of others (if there is odor change fast) powder is good, but avoid talc powder (I use corn starch baby powder with lavender) and Know how much your diaper holds, leaks will happen if you wear 24/7 long enough, but knowing what your diaper can take helps reduce the number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back