Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Just me or is 90% of the diaper lover community males?

Quote Originally Posted by extremecomfy View Post
    Do an adisc poll should i?
    This would seem obvious for me but do I sense in the back of my mind that ADISC may frown on such a poll (though I think it innocent enough - pun intended as to type of personnel fantasy age on this forum).

I think online forums aren't really what females are looking for, I know tons of female ABDLs, met 4 of them (one being my girlfriend). None of them use this site but all use Instagram.

I only know one girl who was very social , loud and outgoing. She had some other issues but actually came out in public and said she likes to use diapers for fun for 1 and 2. She was young and pretty.

DL woman here. We absolutely exist. I think it is SUPER SCARY, though, to participate in the community without several layers of anonymity.

Quote Originally Posted by lenaw View Post
    dl woman here. We absolutely exist. i think it is super scary, though, to participate in the community without several layers of anonymity.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nemo-seagulls.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	31088

girl? girl? girl? girl?

When I go to events I would say its 50/50 male to female ratio, I just don't think women are as social on these type of websites, and I don't really blame them, I have made a bunch of female friends on fet, but generally we communicate through texting or kik and usually its hardly ever diaper heavy content.

Quote Originally Posted by lenaw View Post
    DL woman here. We absolutely exist. I think it is SUPER SCARY, though, to participate in the community without several layers of anonymity.
    Have you had a lot of bad experiences online? I'm completely oblivious as a guy to these things save for some comments from gay men, and when I read the content of some out-of-place comments that women have received, I'm pretty taken aback. All in all most girls don't talk about it. Mostly because they're nowhere to be found 90% of the time, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nemo-seagulls.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	31088

girl? girl? girl? girl?
    That's hilarious.

Default A viewpoint.

I am AFAB (assigned female at birth), but my gender is nonbinary. But I'm going to be read female by anyone looking at me because of weighty bobs.

I did my research before coming outta the nursery so to speak and was surprised at how male the numbers seemed to skew on forums. It seemed to me that the male - aligned portion of the group is just more vocal about being into this than female - aligned portion (PLEASE excuse my terminology, I'm trying to avoid awkward cissexism here). It reminds me of the thing that happens when you out yourself / get outed as non-male in a gaming situation and immediately the harassment and taunting starts. This results in extra care being taken to avoid that happening again. It's happened to me, and I wasn't keen on it happening again, which is why I was wary about disclosing… but here I could actually contribute and it was relevant so…

It also seems that within the community, the genders as a general rule want different levels of experience — one side is wanting more physical, the other wanting more experience of intimacy, and the two sides do not really interact.