Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
After searching numerous baby shops & shopping malls I finally found the legendary diaper. Mamy Poko pants XXXL. When I saw it, I didn't hesitate a moment to buy it.

https://ibb.co/iaCYzd
https://ibb.co/kV8Ozd

The diaper is quite big and can stretch a lot. It could easily fit people having over 30 inch waist. It is mainly white. With some blue lines at the top & some blue stars at the bottom. Pretty cute. I don't know why but the picture I took looks bad. It looks better in real life. I haven't tried wetting it yet. I may give a review of it later.

I was already a big fan of Mamy Poko pants. I mainly wore the XXL size as it was more available. I have a 26 inch waist. So, I had no problem fitting into it. But it was not enough for an adult's full night wetting. And I used to leak regularly. Hopefully, now that I have the XXXL version, which is more absorbent it should get rid of my problem.

But I only have a pack of 7 pcs. If I wear one per night it would be over in just a week. Any way to make them last longer? I'm thinking of using other baby diaper as stuffers and use this as a plastic pant in case the inner diaper leaks. Any suggestions to what kind of diapers to use inside? Any advice in this regard will gladly be appreciated.

Looks Just like the Tena pants to me. I have a 29.5 Inch waist and the small Tena Pants fit really nice (and probably hold more). I mean I get they are "baby" ones but are they really if they look just like the adult ones lol?
Just asking because I'm not sure why it'd be that exciting from the picture you showed. There's no baby blocks or letters or cute characters etc.
EDIT: Ok I see the stars now, didn't see them before but still other than that they look exactly like Tena

Adiba said:
After searching numerous baby shops & shopping malls I finally found the legendary diaper. Mamy Poko pants XXXL. When I saw it, I didn't hesitate a moment to buy it.

https://ibb.co/iaCYzd
https://ibb.co/kV8Ozd

The diaper is quite big and can stretch a lot. It could easily fit people having over 30 inch waist. It is mainly white. With some blue lines at the top & some blue stars at the bottom. Pretty cute. I don't know why but the picture I took looks bad. It looks better in real life. I haven't tried wetting it yet. I may give a review of it later.

I was already a big fan of Mamy Poko pants. I mainly wore the XXL size as it was more available. I have a 26 inch waist. So, I had no problem fitting into it. But it was not enough for an adult's full night wetting. And I used to leak regularly. Hopefully, now that I have the XXXL version, which is more absorbent it should get rid of my problem.

But I only have a pack of 7 pcs. If I wear one per night it would be over in just a week. Any way to make them last longer? I'm thinking of using other baby diaper as stuffers and use this as a plastic pant in case the inner diaper leaks. Any suggestions to what kind of diapers to use inside? Any advice in this regard will gladly be appreciated.

Those look almost exactly like the NorthShore small GoSupreme pull-ons!

Honeywell6180 said:

They look like the menstrual pull ups they are selling in Asia: https://imgur.com/a/MrWfQwn

I bet they just add more absorption.

Where did you get them from?

SweetPrincess said:
I mean I get they are "baby" ones but are they really if they look just like the adult ones lol?
Just asking because I'm not sure why it'd be that exciting from the picture you showed. There's no baby blocks or letters or cute characters etc.
EDIT: Ok I see the stars now, didn't see them before but still other than that they look exactly like Tena

I'm not actually an AB. So, it doesn't bother me that it doesn't look that babyish. If you read my earlier you would learn why I'm excited finding this. You see, the adult diapers available here are are too big for me. (over 30 inch) So, I have to make do with the baby diapers I find. I have been wearing baby diapers like this for over a year now. Even though they fit me for having a slender waist, I haven't been able to find a good baby diaper that can hold an adult's full night wetting and doesn't leak. The best results I found was by using smaller disposables inside Mamy Poko Pants XXL. They leaked less but leaked anyways as I didn't make holes inside the inner diaper.
Now, that I have the bigger size which says has better over night protection, I'm sure I'll get a good night sleep, walking up in a wet diaper not a wet bed.

I can see the similarities. But it definitely has a little more babyish vibe to it. The stars look better when worn

- - - Updated - - -

Honeywell6180 said:

Yeah. Except for those stars around the bottom. They are not much visible in the photo I took though. The stars are more visible when the diaper is worn and stretched.

- - - Updated - - -

tidalk said:
They look like the menstrual pull ups they are selling in Asia: https://imgur.com/a/MrWfQwn

I bet they just add more absorption.

Wow! This one actually looks cuter

thewiseguy7 said:
Where did you get them from?

I got them from a nearby super shop. They only had one. You could probably get them from Amazon

Adiba said:
I'm not actually an AB. So, it doesn't bother me that it doesn't look that babyish. If you read my earlier you would learn why I'm excited finding this. You see, the adult diapers available here are are too big for me. (over 30 inch)

I did read it earlier. The real question is, did you read mine? I said small tena pants which on a store website in Australia say they fit from a 65cm waist to 75cm waist. Since you said your waist is 26inches (66cm) you would fit in that category which is why I suggested it. Tena also make small adult sized diapers that start from 56cm waist.

Also I don't really care if you want to wear baby diapers or not I was just curious as to why you liked them when they look like Tena anyway. But as you've said the design doesn't matter to you maybe if you haven't already try the tena small if you have them in your country. They might hold more.

EDIT: Molicare small pants that I just bought today has a waist of 60cm-90cm so even better fit I would imagine.

Last edited:
SweetPrincess said:
I did read it earlier. The real question is, did you read mine? I said small tena pants which on a store website in Australia say they fit from a 65cm waist to 75cm waist. Since you said your waist is 26inches (66cm) you would fit in that category which is why I suggested it. Tena also make small adult sized diapers that start from 56cm waist.

Also I don't really care if you want to wear baby diapers or not I was just curious as to why you liked them when they look like Tena anyway. But as you've said the design doesn't matter to you maybe if you haven't already try the tena small if you have them in your country. They might hold more.

EDIT: Molicare small pants that I just bought today has a waist of 60cm-90cm so even better fit I would imagine.

Sorry about the typo. I meant to write if you read my earlier posts you would understand.

Sigh

I would have have bought them on sight if I could find Tenas, molicares,northshore or other diapers that people suggest. It's really illogical for me to wear baby diapers if adult diapers actually fit me. Here's a detailed list of available adult diapers:

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...Giggles-Joly-Fresh-Life-Sun-Med-Tender-Glory)

I have checked different shops & made this list.

Also there's only a few websites I can order from :

https://diaper.com.bd
https://chaldal.com/adult-diapers
https://epharma.com.bd/product-category/adult-diaper/
https://chaldal.com/diapering

If you take the time to browse them you should notice that the diaper library is completely different. In this situation I found wearing baby diapers as a better solution. I'm still on lookout for better diapers if they become available. It's only temporary. I'm gaining weight, so I might just start wearing something from this list.

But at the moment Mamy Pokos are my best bet. I wore one last night & it didn't leak. It's been long since I could wear tension free at night. I also have a soft spot for mamy poko pants as I grew up watching their advertisement in tv. I'm going shopping today to get some more baby diapers to use as inserts so that I can make them last longer.

Your first and last links definitely appear to be geared more towards baby diapers than adult diapers. I don't find baby diapers on any site that is specific to adult diapers when I'm ordering some for myself. It doesn't surprise me that you're not finding them on those sites.

I did notice on some of the pages they have contact info. Have you tried contacting the companies and seeing if they can start carrying other brands, which are known to be better quality than what they currently offer? It probably won't work, but on the off-chance that it does work it seems like it would be worth it for you.

flipside said:
Your first and last links definitely appear to be geared more towards baby diapers than adult diapers. I don't find baby diapers on any site that is specific to adult diapers when I'm ordering some for myself. It doesn't surprise me that you're not finding them on those sites.

I did notice on some of the pages they have contact info. Have you tried contacting the companies and seeing if they can start carrying other brands, which are known to be better quality than what they currently offer? It probably won't work, but on the off-chance that it does work it seems like it would be worth it for you.

I once contacted a facebook group that sells diapers in Bangladesh for this. But no luck

I would keep contacting the businesses, and all of them not just one of them. Once a month, drop them a line and say "I really wish you guys would find a way to carry these brands." I'd also go through whatever official contact info is on their website, not Facebook. Like I said, it probably won't do any good, but if you want them it's better than not trying.

You also might be able to find someone in a country near you that does offer those brands (or really any better brand) and see if you can send them money to purchase diapers and re-ship them to you. It would probably be more expensisve, but as an incontinent person, I'd prefer a diaper that fits and does it's job well than a diaper that I cobble together even if the former is more expensive.

flipside said:
I would keep contacting the businesses, and all of them not just one of them. Once a month, drop them a line and say "I really wish you guys would find a way to carry these brands." I'd also go through whatever official contact info is on their website, not Facebook. Like I said, it probably won't do any good, but if you want them it's better than not trying.

You also might be able to find someone in a country near you that does offer those brands (or really any better brand) and see if you can send them money to purchase diapers and re-ship them to you. It would probably be more expensisve, but as an incontinent person, I'd prefer a diaper that fits and does it's job well than a diaper that I cobble together even if the former is more expensive.

It's not impossible to get them to bring what I want. But none of them would be interested to carry what I want. As there is next to zero demand for small size adult diapers. They may only bring them if I buy a large amount of diapers altogether. Which I can't afford or store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back