Thread: Bought The Biggest Baby Diaper (Mamy Poko Pants XXXL)

Default Bought The Biggest Baby Diaper (Mamy Poko Pants XXXL)

After searching numerous baby shops & shopping malls I finally found the legendary diaper. Mamy Poko pants XXXL. When I saw it, I didn't hesitate a moment to buy it.

https://ibb.co/iaCYzd
    https://ibb.co/kV8Ozd

The diaper is quite big and can stretch a lot. It could easily fit people having over 30 inch waist. It is mainly white. With some blue lines at the top & some blue stars at the bottom. Pretty cute. I don't know why but the picture I took looks bad. It looks better in real life. I haven't tried wetting it yet. I may give a review of it later.

I was already a big fan of Mamy Poko pants. I mainly wore the XXL size as it was more available. I have a 26 inch waist. So, I had no problem fitting into it. But it was not enough for an adult's full night wetting. And I used to leak regularly. Hopefully, now that I have the XXXL version, which is more absorbent it should get rid of my problem.

But I only have a pack of 7 pcs. If I wear one per night it would be over in just a week. Any way to make them last longer? I'm thinking of using other baby diaper as stuffers and use this as a plastic pant in case the inner diaper leaks. Any suggestions to what kind of diapers to use inside? Any advice in this regard will gladly be appreciated.

Looks Just like the Tena pants to me. I have a 29.5 Inch waist and the small Tena Pants fit really nice (and probably hold more). I mean I get they are "baby" ones but are they really if they look just like the adult ones lol?
    Just asking because I'm not sure why it'd be that exciting from the picture you showed. There's no baby blocks or letters or cute characters etc.
    EDIT: Ok I see the stars now, didn't see them before but still other than that they look exactly like Tena

Quote Originally Posted by Adiba View Post
    After searching numerous baby shops & shopping malls I finally found the legendary diaper. Mamy Poko pants XXXL. When I saw it, I didn't hesitate a moment to buy it.

https://ibb.co/iaCYzd
    https://ibb.co/kV8Ozd

The diaper is quite big and can stretch a lot. It could easily fit people having over 30 inch waist. It is mainly white. With some blue lines at the top & some blue stars at the bottom. Pretty cute. I don't know why but the picture I took looks bad. It looks better in real life. I haven't tried wetting it yet. I may give a review of it later.

I was already a big fan of Mamy Poko pants. I mainly wore the XXL size as it was more available. I have a 26 inch waist. So, I had no problem fitting into it. But it was not enough for an adult's full night wetting. And I used to leak regularly. Hopefully, now that I have the XXXL version, which is more absorbent it should get rid of my problem.

But I only have a pack of 7 pcs. If I wear one per night it would be over in just a week. Any way to make them last longer? I'm thinking of using other baby diaper as stuffers and use this as a plastic pant in case the inner diaper leaks. Any suggestions to what kind of diapers to use inside? Any advice in this regard will gladly be appreciated.
    Those look almost exactly like the NorthShore small GoSupreme pull-ons!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    They look like the menstrual pull ups they are selling in Asia: https://imgur.com/a/MrWfQwn

I bet they just add more absorption.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
    I mean I get they are "baby" ones but are they really if they look just like the adult ones lol?
    Just asking because I'm not sure why it'd be that exciting from the picture you showed. There's no baby blocks or letters or cute characters etc.
    EDIT: Ok I see the stars now, didn't see them before but still other than that they look exactly like Tena
    I'm not actually an AB. So, it doesn't bother me that it doesn't look that babyish. If you read my earlier you would learn why I'm excited finding this. You see, the adult diapers available here are are too big for me. (over 30 inch) So, I have to make do with the baby diapers I find. I have been wearing baby diapers like this for over a year now. Even though they fit me for having a slender waist, I haven't been able to find a good baby diaper that can hold an adult's full night wetting and doesn't leak. The best results I found was by using smaller disposables inside Mamy Poko Pants XXL. They leaked less but leaked anyways as I didn't make holes inside the inner diaper.
    Now, that I have the bigger size which says has better over night protection, I'm sure I'll get a good night sleep, walking up in a wet diaper not a wet bed.

I can see the similarities. But it definitely has a little more babyish vibe to it. The stars look better when worn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    Yeah. Except for those stars around the bottom. They are not much visible in the photo I took though. The stars are more visible when the diaper is worn and stretched.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tidalk View Post
    They look like the menstrual pull ups they are selling in Asia: https://imgur.com/a/MrWfQwn

I bet they just add more absorption.
    Wow! This one actually looks cuter

Quote Originally Posted by thewiseguy7 View Post
    Where did you get them from?
    I got them from a nearby super shop. They only had one. You could probably get them from Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by Adiba View Post
    I'm not actually an AB. So, it doesn't bother me that it doesn't look that babyish. If you read my earlier you would learn why I'm excited finding this. You see, the adult diapers available here are are too big for me. (over 30 inch)
    I did read it earlier. The real question is, did you read mine? I said small tena pants which on a store website in Australia say they fit from a 65cm waist to 75cm waist. Since you said your waist is 26inches (66cm) you would fit in that category which is why I suggested it. Tena also make small adult sized diapers that start from 56cm waist.

Also I don't really care if you want to wear baby diapers or not I was just curious as to why you liked them when they look like Tena anyway. But as you've said the design doesn't matter to you maybe if you haven't already try the tena small if you have them in your country. They might hold more.

EDIT: Molicare small pants that I just bought today has a waist of 60cm-90cm so even better fit I would imagine.
    Last edited by SweetPrincess; 1 Day Ago at 09:46.