Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bought The Biggest Baby Diaper (Mamy Poko Pants XXXL)

Quote Originally Posted by flipside View Post
    Your first and last links definitely appear to be geared more towards baby diapers than adult diapers. I don't find baby diapers on any site that is specific to adult diapers when I'm ordering some for myself. It doesn't surprise me that you're not finding them on those sites.

I did notice on some of the pages they have contact info. Have you tried contacting the companies and seeing if they can start carrying other brands, which are known to be better quality than what they currently offer? It probably won't work, but on the off-chance that it does work it seems like it would be worth it for you.
    I once contacted a facebook group that sells diapers in Bangladesh for this. But no luck

I would keep contacting the businesses, and all of them not just one of them. Once a month, drop them a line and say "I really wish you guys would find a way to carry these brands." I'd also go through whatever official contact info is on their website, not Facebook. Like I said, it probably won't do any good, but if you want them it's better than not trying.

You also might be able to find someone in a country near you that does offer those brands (or really any better brand) and see if you can send them money to purchase diapers and re-ship them to you. It would probably be more expensisve, but as an incontinent person, I'd prefer a diaper that fits and does it's job well than a diaper that I cobble together even if the former is more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by flipside View Post
    I would keep contacting the businesses, and all of them not just one of them. Once a month, drop them a line and say "I really wish you guys would find a way to carry these brands." I'd also go through whatever official contact info is on their website, not Facebook. Like I said, it probably won't do any good, but if you want them it's better than not trying.

You also might be able to find someone in a country near you that does offer those brands (or really any better brand) and see if you can send them money to purchase diapers and re-ship them to you. It would probably be more expensisve, but as an incontinent person, I'd prefer a diaper that fits and does it's job well than a diaper that I cobble together even if the former is more expensive.
    It's not impossible to get them to bring what I want. But none of them would be interested to carry what I want. As there is next to zero demand for small size adult diapers. They may only bring them if I buy a large amount of diapers altogether. Which I can't afford or store.