Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the best and most cost effective diaper?

Depending on the level of Your IC issues always go with a diaper you can trust to do its job price really should not come into the equation as having dry pants is worth the extra expense and trimming the budget if different places to pay for them. I wear betterdry diapers and I usualy get through the day with one change or no change at all untill I get home. it all comes down to your usage and how comfortable you want to be northshore has Betterdry or crinklz (the printed version) at great prices vers what we have to pay here in Canada .

I love Molicare Slip. They are very affordable ~$20 for a pack of 30. They are comfortable, discreet, and decent capacity.

I rarely have any kind of IC issues. I am starting my freshman year of college and I don't know how 'living' on my own will effect my anxiety. I never had the chance to wear and while IC is not my issue, I don't want to spend $50 when I can spend less. The reason AB diapers are so expensive is because of how 'niche' this market is. I'm surprised so many companies thrive. I bet they make most of their money from people who are actually incontinent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob110 View Post
    Depending on the level of Your IC issues always go with a diaper you can trust to do its job price really should not come into the equation as having dry pants is worth the extra expense and trimming the budget if different places to pay for them. I wear betterdry diapers and I usualy get through the day with one change or no change at all untill I get home. it all comes down to your usage and how comfortable you want to be northshore has Betterdry or crinklz (the printed version) at great prices vers what we have to pay here in Canada .
    - - - Updated - - -

I'll look into that, thanks alot!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatHiddenDL View Post
    I love Molicare Slip. They are very affordable ~$20 for a pack of 30. They are comfortable, discreet, and decent capacity.

Cost effective? Cloth. You can get them at Amazon... Or if your willing to wait Wish is even less.
    As for the "best"? That's a subjective question.