Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most interesting games of E3?

I am hyped for Halo infinite. It looks like a renovation of the series in a great way. Reminds me of Halo 3/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Fallout76 is definitely the one I am most interested in however I don't know if that necessarily makes them a winner. They certainly didnt lose it though.
    Take me hoooome, country rooooads. Fallout 76 will be great if they can implement a good enough anti- Grief / Anti-cheat system.

Cyberbunker 2077, Last of Us 2. Elderscrolls will take long...
    Fallout 76 is fallout 4 online, a predictable choice from Bethesda.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTyrant View Post
    I saw a lot of the game previews and interviews with games creators at E3 and I have to say, I'm really digging Anthem (Bioware) and Cyberpunk 2077 (CD Projekt Red), what about you guys?
    Iím so looking forward to cyberpunk 2077, also I am interested in anthem but am holding higher hopes for cyberpunk 2077 if cprjkred puts as much tlc into this as the Witcher 3 itís going to be amazing I really am hoping it turns out good as Iíd like to see more games from them in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw a lot of the game previews and interviews with games creators at E3 and I have to say, I'm really digging Anthem (Bioware) and Cyberpunk 2077 (CD Projekt Red), what about you guys?
    Also Iíll add I am super pumped for rage 2 even though it leaked before e3 on Canadaís Walmart page lmao! I loved the first one it was a very underrated game imo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheEldritch88 View Post
    Rage 2, Doom Eternal, Fallout 76, Starfield, The Elder Scrolls VI, Metro: Exodus were my highlights. Big attention on Cyberpunk 2077 that I don't quite understand but I'll keep my eyes on it.
    A lot of the hype behind cyberpunk 2077 comes from the fan base of the Witcher 3 which cdprojektred developed, they constantly had free updates that kept the game fresh and made it easy to dump a couple hundred hours into if you havenít played tw3 I highly suggest it to you as a fan of Bethesdaís work itís slow at first but 100 worthwhile

Part of why Anthem is looking really good to me is there aren't a lot of really good futuristic shooters at the moment, Destiny 2 didn't impress me, and I actually loved Mass Effect Andromeda, but from what I understand it may have been the nail in the coffin for that series (because of the glitches, which happened because the developer handed it off to a new studio to finish up)

Part of why Anthem is looking really good to me is there aren't a lot of really good futuristic shooters at the moment, Destiny 2 didn't impress me, and I actually loved Mass Effect Andromeda, but from what I understand it may have been the nail in the coffin for that series (because of the glitches, which happened because the developer handed it off to a new studio to finish up)
    You're incredibly misinformed about ME:A.

It wasn't handed to another studio to finish. Bioware Montreal was given the task of developing a new Mass Effect series on the Frostbite Engine. The Frostbite Engine is notoriously awful to work with. The developers at Bioware Montreal were forced to develop a game that was doomed to fail. It was delayed several times, and if it had been given the time it needed it would have been a far, far better game. And I say that as someone who liked ME:A.

PS Anthem is almost guaranteed to fail. It's lost several lead devs, writers and many, many more people. EA is chasing $$$ with it and nothing more, and if Anthem fails. It's the end of Bioware as we know it.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlitz View Post
    You're incredibly misinformed about ME:A.

It wasn't handed to another studio to finish. Bioware Montreal was given the task of developing a new Mass Effect series on the Frostbite Engine. The Frostbite Engine is notoriously awful to work with. The developers at Bioware Montreal were forced to develop a game that was doomed to fail. It was delayed several times, and if it had been given the time it needed it would have been a far, far better game. And I say that as someone who liked ME:A.

PS Anthem is almost guaranteed to fail. It's lost several lead devs, writers and many, many more people. EA is chasing $$$ with it and nothing more, and if Anthem fails. It's the end of Bioware as we know it.
    Hated ME:A first time I played it, finally got around to playing it and finishing it not long ago, It fell short in alot of areas, nowhere near as good as the Original Trilogy, but now having finished the Andromeda, I've become invested in the story and certainly hope we can get another one, even if it takes awhile, I'd rather an ME:2 Level of good if it takes awhile..... but who knows if it'll actually happen.

Honestly, In My Experience; Mass Effect Andromeda is far less glitchy than the reputation it has, only having encountered 2 bad glitches (had to reload my save file) after over 80 hours of Game Play, and yes I absolutely loved the story of it, the GamePlay was also pretty good IMO (maybe they were a bit too ambitious and tried too much, but it was at least enjoyable to me).

I honestly hope Anthem isn't gonna suck, but I guess I will have to see what kinda reviews it gets before I buy it to make sure I'm not buying a dud.

Honestly, In My Experience; Mass Effect Andromeda is far less glitchy than the reputation it has, only having encountered 2 bad glitches (had to reload my save file) after over 80 hours of Game Play, and yes I absolutely loved the story of it, the GamePlay was also pretty good IMO (maybe they were a bit too ambitious and tried too much, but it was at least enjoyable to me).

I honestly hope Anthem isn't gonna suck, but I guess I will have to see what kinda reviews it gets before I buy it to make sure I'm not buying a dud.
    Yeah unfortunate to the gaming community a lot of peopleís opinions on games come from early release impressions before some games got patching that was much needed or you get the people who havenít even played a game but read a backwards ign review and wrote it off but still want to act like a know it all haha