Thread: Most interesting games of E3?

Default Most interesting games of E3?

I saw a lot of the game previews and interviews with games creators at E3 and I have to say, I'm really digging Anthem (Bioware) and Cyberpunk 2077 (CD Projekt Red), what about you guys?

Forza Horizon 4, Jump Force, Cyberpunk 2077, The Last Of Us Part II, The Elder Scrolls VI, The Crew 2, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Fallout 76, Anthem, Metro: Exodus, Battlefield V, Gears Of War 5, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Kingdom Hearts III, and Devil May Cry 5

The Last of Us Part II should be amazing if it's the same quality as the first, I will definitely get it as some point, but Anthem just seems much more new and exciting.

Rage 2, Doom Eternal, Fallout 76, Starfield, The Elder Scrolls VI, Metro: Exodus were my highlights. Big attention on Cyberpunk 2077 that I don't quite understand but I'll keep my eyes on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEldritch88 View Post
    Rage 2, Doom Eternal, Fallout 76, Starfield, The Elder Scrolls VI, Metro: Exodus were my highlights. Big attention on Cyberpunk 2077 that I don't quite understand but I'll keep my eyes on it.
    Well, the main aspect from Cyberpunk 2077 will be how customizable the experience will be, your choices in the game will change what happens with your interactions with NPCs, so who knows how much these changes will effect the overall game and the sheer number of ways it can change?

I've been interested in Anthem since they showed it last year. Along with that I have my usual catalog filler with Forza Horizon 4. I'm debating Cyberpunk; it looks like it will be pretty good and I will be grabbing fallout 76 and Hitman when they release.

Also while not an E3 showing, I am eagerly awaiting Red Dead Redemption 2. I played the hell out of RDR and I have been waiting for ages for the next chapter.

Smash Bros Ultimate, Super Mario Party, Fire Emblem Three something.

Cyber Punk 2077. Been looking forward to this game for a while now. Was hyped to see some more stuff at E3. Also Sakiro Shadows Die Twice sounds really cool, I'm a huge Souls games nut and it's bad ass to see the Devs doing a new IP. Very exctied for it.