• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
After seeing how well my last post did when asking how much people spend on diapers (http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/116317-The-cost-of-wearing-24-7) I came up with another question.
How old were you when you started to wear more regularly or 24/7? I’m courious to see if there is a specific age range where people go from wearing ocasionally to wearing when ever you want/always.
I’m going to create a poll to see the actual numbers. I have had this thought on my mind so that’s why I’m asking.

If anyone is courious I’m at the point where I would try going 24/7 I’m just in a bad time. About to start college, and going to be in a small triple. I’ll probaly try and wear a lot more when I can share a apartment my junior year. I’m not going to try now but hopefully I can wear 24/7 in a couple years depending on how things go.

When I was 12 my brothers and I got into a particularly viscus fight out in the barn. When my youngest brother kicked me. in the lower abdomen busing my bladder. I had to spend the next 3 weeks in diapers. from that point on I've had some 'problems' with UI. Not that I was all that upset about it.

Once I was able too afford and have them shipped to me is when I started to wear more often. That was around like age 18.

BabyLink9 said:
Once I was able too afford and have them shipped to me is when I started to wear more often. That was around like age 18.

I’m actually at the point where I can do that as well. I just don’t have the privacy to ship stuff directly to me yet. I doubt it will improve since I’m in a triple for college this fall :p

For me it was when I turned 22. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure first and the medication causes frequent urination. Tried a couple different meds and everything makes me pee like crazy. Apparently this triggered some kind of OAB symptoms and I found myself constantly peeing all the time even while not being in control. Already being a DL it was pretty easy to just start wearing. I just wore some simple pull-ups to work then I ordered premium stuff. I’ve been 24/7 for almost 2 years but more out of necessity.

My choice in the poll is eschewed by the reason as to why I started to wear more. Simple answer is that I finally moved out on my own. Ironically I wear less now that I moved in with my brother recently.

I wore every night as a teen, but it was around 21 that I had a lot of self reflection and I accepted diapers as part of me and pretty much wear 24/7.

I only started to get real AB diapers only 2 years ago, before that it was goodnites. Those have long since not been adequate.
But my Little Paws are great. I drink enough to go every 10 minutes, and it still isn't enough to fill the diaper.

My Bladder decided to start acting up when I was 52 been in diapers 24/7 since

Around 19 when I was in college and had single occupancy dorm rooms.

I wore nappies at night during my teens as I constantly wet the bed. I became incontinent in my late 40's and have been in nappies 24/7 sine I turned 50

I started to wear much more often when I finally got my first adult diapers, than before with the baby diapers I dabbled with before that point. I currently don’t have any plans to go 24/7 as it wouldn’t be appropriate with my job.

do you wear them all day, or just in bed? what brand do you wear.? how did your partner react?

33... I got a divorce and thar gave me time and privacy. I am still a single dad, but wear almost nightly after they go to bed and nearly every day at my job.

So now that the poll has been up for over a week I can see a lot of the data was not what I thought. There seems to be a even spread though the age ranges I gave for wearing more frequentl/ 24/7. I originally thought the data would be clustered in the 22 to 30 range for being to wear more. From what has been recorded it seems the age people began going 24/7 or wear more frequently is more random than I anticipated. It really makes me think about if age is not a factor in the choice what is? Maybe I’ll make a poll of that later.

I started wearing more when I bought my house. I figured my place my rules, 8 years later and I still love it.

I don't really get to wear all that often. I keep the diaper side of me a secret from my wife so I only really get to wear when I travel (like right now) for business. Or sometimes if I'm feeling risky when she's off with friends. I'm on a rotating schedule every 4 or 5 months at work too so when I'm on a different shift then her I wear like every work day while she's gone pretty much untill I run out of diapers.

My 19-21 answer is skewed. I do not wear 24/7 but wear daily at night. Daytime is typical training underwear by itself or may be with PULs if I am flying.

When I moved out and was working more, I started to wear more often and then 24/7 off and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back