Does anyone have a favorite kids video game while in littlespace?

TheRainbowPrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I spent a lot of my childhood playing video games so video games are a HUGE littlespace thing for me. Some of my favorite “little” games are Dora- Journey to the Purple Planet, Piglet’s Big Game, Tigger’s Honey Hunt, Winnie The Pooh’s Rumbly Tumbly Adventures, Rugrats Royal Ransom, and Tarzan the game because that’s the first one I learned to play!

How about you guys? Do you guys have any favorite “little” video games?

My little space game is Tetris. I actually remember playing that when I was little. It is one of my halfway decent childhood memories.

Tetris and putt-putt. putt-putt is an old school pc game from the 90's loved it when i was a kid and its great to play when in little space.

Space invaders, Astroids, Pac-Man

fluffydl said:
Tetris and putt-putt. putt-putt is an old school pc game from the 90's loved it when i was a kid and its great to play when in little space.

I love Putt Putt! Those games are so fun to play!

- - - Updated - - -

Humongous Entertainment games (Putt Putt, Freddi Fish, Pajama Sam, and Spy Fox), Jump Start games, and old dress up games I used to play when I was a little girl.

Skylanders

Super Mario Bros games.

Skylanders, Pokemon, any N64 game (except for CBFD and Doom 64), Mario Party.
Also to the person who mentioned "Tiggers Hunny Hunt," I have also played this one quite a bit but I have to find a copy now.

Last edited:
pgfdp said:
I spent a lot of my childhood playing video games so video games are a HUGE littlespace thing for me. Some of my favorite “little” games are Dora- Journey to the Purple Planet, Piglet’s Big Game, Tigger’s Honey Hunt, Winnie The Pooh’s Rumbly Tumbly Adventures, Rugrats Royal Ransom, and Tarzan the game because that’s the first one I learned to play!

How about you guys? Do you guys have any favorite “little” video games?

Jeeeesus, Tiger's Honey Hunt. I absolutely loved that game when I was little. Might dl it some day, I really didn't expect anyone else to have played it, it was a bit of a surprise :biggrin:

Maybe excite bike for the Nintendo as I remember playing that at my sisters house when I was younger, spongebobs battle for bikini bottom is a good one also almost anything Mario works well as it’s verymuch nostalgic. Aladdin for the snes is in the nostalgia boat as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted to add that when I was younger I had jumpstart first grade and jumpstart third grade on the old computer and they were super fun learning games that IÂ’m sure would make you feel little , I havenÂ’t played other games in the series but I reccomend them !!

fluffydl said:
putt-putt is an old school pc game from the 90's loved it when i was a kid and its great to play when in little space.

Putt-putt was so fun! Others that get me thinking of little space are Math Blaster, Reader Rabbit, Sesame Street: Get Set to Learn!, Schoolhouse Rock Grammar Rock, and Where in the World/USA/Time is Carmen San Diego?...I played a lot of learning games. Also, Roller Coaster Tycoon! :)

Ahhh, Where in the world is Carman Sandiego. I liked the tv show too. Mainly because I love geography!

When I was young reader rabbit 1 and 2 from 1991 were my absolute favorites along with the super solvers series. (Spellbound, treasure mountain, legends of ancient empires) and finally to wrap it all in..word rescue.

....you can pick yourselves off the floor from all the nestolgia now.

Whenever I am not doing old DoS games I just throw on some super Mario world

Pretty much anything on the Sega Genesis, since that's the home console I had as a kid. I remember spending countless hours playing all the Sonic games (Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 & Knuckles in particular), Mortal Kombat, B.O.B, and a dozen other Genesis games. As an adult I got into retro gaming and now have a Genesis setup just like the one I had as a kid, complete with a Sony KV-20FS120 WEGA Trinitron CRT TV to play it on, so when I'm sitting around in my pup padding and socks I usually reach for the Sega Genesis controller. :)

7feJ9Un.jpg

usually pokemon is good

Ocarina of Time! :biggrin:

its actually really hard for me to play baby games while im in the zone. I game outside of little space and im really good at games and lose interest fast if im not being challenged. Then again a baby doesnt need to be challenged. I try to stay away from games when im in the zone.

Minecraft for me.

Spongebob battle for bikini bottom !!!! Rug rats anything !!!

Funnily enough, Doom. I was playing that game when I was still small enough to sit on my dad's lap lol

Back