• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiousmess

Diaper lifestyle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all you awesome diaper loving individuals! I'm 24 M and a long time DL. I only get to wear diapers on occasion but have been using them again since I was young. I've had a lot of experience on my own and one experience with an ex girlfriend. I would love a chance to wear freely around someone else and hopefully will find some good conversation with female diaper lovers or adult babies or whatever suits your fancy ;). I ultimately am excited to use ADISC to connect with others online and bond through our similarities :)

I love playing video games and have been stuck on Fortnite so if you play let me knoww.

Welcome Curiosmess. I'm sure you will find many people here to bind with and forge lasting friendships!

I just moved to Portland a few months ago, I like video games as well just bought an SNES classic.

Hello Curiousmess😺
Welcome to the group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back