Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
How do you shave down there and keep the hair from growing back so quickly?

You can't.

You have to keep doing it!

I shave once a week and then use nare on my butt checks once a month (soft hair, not pubic hair) after a while you get the shaving rhythm down so u don’t get ingrown hairs or chaffy skin.

I would say a better (but sadly more painful) option is to wax

I've tried shaving down there a few times and just couldn't stand it.im guessing you just have to keep doing it and eventually it'll stop irritating?

I keep stuff trimmed once a week or so. Unless it's bugging me, and then I'll shave it more often.

It helps to use a sharp razor and shaving cream/soap/gel. I keep witch hazel wipes for if it starts being itchy, that stops it right away. :3

Electrolysis is always an option if you want it gone permanently. Staying on top of it with regular maintenance helps to make it less of a chore for sure.

As a fact I am quite a hairy person. What works for me is the Nair for sensitive skin. I use it bi-weekly and it works very well. Sometimes my area will be a little sensitive for an hour or so afterwords, but I have never had any real trouble with it. I use it on my front and behind. I am careful not to get it into or onto my super sensitive areas. It's so much smoother, easier, longer lasting, and better feeling to me than shaving.

I keep everything down there shaved except my buttcrack, I do it once every 2-3 days when I'm in the shower. It helps keep smells down and makes powering much easier. After you've been doing it a while it stops being itchy and annoying when it grows back.

Antientmariner said:
I've tried shaving down there a few times and just couldn't stand it.im guessing you just have to keep doing it and eventually it'll stop irritating?

It stops after a week or two. I shave while I’m in the shower and after the warm water has been in the skin a little. I shave daily.

I use and electric razor and a normal razor to then smooth it out. It’s a process the only way to get it real smooth is to wax.

I just use scissors and just get really close, can't stand the bristly feeling when it's stubble.

One word... "Electrolysis"

Shaving downstairs is easy with the use of an electric shaver and a mirror for reference. Keeping hair from growing back is nigh impossible and all dependent on how hairy you are to begin with. I'm a fairly hairy individual, but my body hair grows back at a snails pace compared to my facial hair. If I shave downstairs it takes usually 4 weeks or more for it to grow back to the point at which I have to shave it again. I have heard that if you shave or keep things trim regularly you can prevent it from growing back at a regular rate.

As others have said, waxing is certainly an option. I had a friend who waxed parts of his body and it took months for the hair to begin growing back. Waxing however has a few major drawbacks, for one thing it's a painful process and secondly, it can lead to impacted follicles and ingrown hairs. For that second reason alone, I've never considered getting a wax.

As ESPF has pointed out, the only surefire way to remove hair and prevent it from coming back is electrolysis. I actually have an appointment booked for my back and diaper zone next week. I've had minor electrolysis appointments in the past, touch ups mostly, while it's a pricey service it's not nearly as painful as waxing appears to be and with a follow-up treatment the follicles are more a less all closed up, you can expect some hair to grow back, but it's barely noticeable like peach fuzz.

Phillips Norelco electric shaver got the thing down pat now every couple of days I do it to keep things very clean though from head to toe I hate the sandpaper feel of body hair YUCK!

I don't hit it with a razor, but I do hit it with some electric clippers to keep it super short. Comes with the territory for easy cleanup and odor reduction.

I’m not overly hairy, but it still grows back guickly enough. A women’s 5 blade razor and shave gel every other day and Nair about once a week. I really like to be smooth both front and rear. I even find it to be a bit of a turn on.

ClickyKeys said:
I just use scissors and just get really close, can't stand the bristly feeling when it's stubble.

Same here, I get out the scissors when the leg gathers and leak guards start pulling on my pubes. Trim them down shorter and the problem goes away for awhile.

And yes, you definitely do not want stubble down there. Itches like crazy for days!

Electric clippers to keep it "well trimmed" in my guy front area - about every 1 - 1.5 weeks; no stubble. Razor on my backside and in the "canyon" to keep it very clean. My backside takes more than 4 weeks to grow even a bit back so for my backside it is about every 45 - 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back