Thread: Hey yo

Default Hey yo

Hi there!
    Kinda new to all this at least speaking with other people who share the same interest. Also going off the cheat sheet was having trouble trying to figure what to say. Iím a chef or was have spent a lot time in the culinary world. Iím now managing but still love to bake sweets! Iím also gay and idk I felt like I should share that.

Why I wear? Probably a lot of the same reasons some of you do. I like the softness. I like how it makes me feel secure and relaxed. The fun prints. How it makes me feel small and like Iím not so tense and serious but free and chill. I like the warmth and the intimacy in being changed. I could probably go on and on but that seems silly.

So like I said I love bake sweets! Well really anything about confectionery and pastryís! Itís a lot of fun and super creative. Iím a nerd; video games, PS4! Sony all the way! Mostly rpgs or some type of fantasy game. I love watching people play too especially first person shooters. Iím terrible at the them but I like how passionate people get. Game of thrones! Drizzt DoUrden. Just started getting into DandD but apparently I know a lot about the world from reading forgotten realms books. I love religion, occult, western esoteric things, spirituality....etc. Music! Where to even begin! Indie and 90s grunge are by far my favorite. That being said though there is much more. Iím always up to hear new music no matter genre.... except country.... hahaha but rock, edm, house, jazz, 70-80s rock, classical, remixes, rap, r and b. Music is life!

What Iím looking on this site is first and foremost, a place where I can feel like Iím not a total weirdo just because of one aspect of my life that is frowned upon. Iíd also really like to meet some cool people make some friends. And who knows maybe meet a really awesome dude and have a great relationship where I donít feel the need to hide who I am. But that is latter down the road.

Iíve read these boards numerous times just doing searching about abdl and I figured it was time I actually said hello! So Hello! Lol hope I didnít totally fail at this intro and excited to be part of this community!

Have a great one!

Welcome to ADISC!

Don't worry, we are all 'weirdos' here

That was a great intro and I look forward to reading your posts.

Fantastic intro! Welcome! Lots in common. Love RA Salvatore and the chronicles of Drizzt, GoT I mean who isnt? And I love to eat sweets! Lol. Welcome I am sure you will find many good people to talk to and learn from.

Hi and welcome to the site. Great intro. Now I want to eat some cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Fantastic intro! Welcome! Lots in common. Love RA Salvatore and the chronicles of Drizzt, GoT I mean who isnt? And I love to eat sweets! Lol. Welcome I am sure you will find many good people to talk to and learn from.
    RA Salvatore!!! Wish they would do GoT version of Drizzt or Icewind Dale.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site. Great intro. Now I want to eat some cookies.
    Thanks! Ok but the real question is........ What kind of cookie? Chocolate chip, lemon drop, snicker doodle, fudge?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoulsgwen View Post
    Thanks! Ok but the real question is........ What kind of cookie? Chocolate chip, lemon drop, snicker doodle, fudge?!?
    Chocolate Chip and chocolate chip and...oh yeah chocolate chip... and did I mention chocolate chip?

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoulsgwen View Post
    RA Salvatore!!! Wish they would do GoT version of Drizzt or Icewind Dale.
    Agreed! I can see it happening one day at least as a movie. They are very popular books feels like a no brainer.