Not open for further replies.

BabyPrinceBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I really want to wear diapers tomorrow, but I am really nervous and scared. I have baggy jeans, but I don't know if they'd still be seeable through them. How do I get the courage to wear in public?

Also, let's hear about your bad experiences/horror stories about being caught in diapers. Either by parents, siblings, or strangers.

BabyPrinceBoy xoxo

Long baggy tshirt or long coat and you’ll be fine.

Start small - go to a public but secluded spot. Maybe a park. How about a movie - just go right in and go home right after.

After doing this several times you can start slowly going to the places you would normally go.

They won't be visible in baggy jeans unless your shirt rides up to reveal the waistband. I wear high-waisted snug-fitting boxer-briefs over mine - they cover the waistband and stop uncomfortable sagging when wet.

I've been IC and wearing pretty much 24/7 for 7 years and I don't think anyone has ever noticed.

BabyDenise's suggestion of a movie is an excellent one because it's mostly dark in there.

RELAX!!!! nobody is looking to see who is wearing a diaper. If you act naturally, nobody will sense anything and they have no reason to suspect anything is wrong. If you act suspiciously you will attract the attention of observant people looking to see what is wrong or different. When I went out in public. I went to Walmart, considering some people who shop at Walmart, wearing a diaper under your clothes is not going to be an issue unless you make it one.

The last time you walked through town, how many different models of street light column did you pass? Five? Ten? Fifty ..? You don't know? These huge things are standing in plain sight along the road and you didn't look at them? OK, so you're not interested in street lights and can't tell one from another. It's the same with other people and diapers. They don't see them because they don't think about them or look for them. You have nothing to fear, although at first you will feel the fear. Stick with it, pat yourself on the back for having the guts to go through with it, and next time the fear will be a little less. It just takes time to get comfortable.

It’s a lot easier to wear in public than you may think at first. Like others have said, start small. Once I found my comfort zone, and realized that people pay more attention to their phones than the people around them, it became a lot easier and felt natural.

When I first started to wear for bladder issues I wore only real fits but as my incontinence issues got worse my diapers got thicker now I wear Betterdry diapers 24/7 and its been a non issue wearing in public no one notices especially if you wear a onesie thst holds everything in place and you cant see the diaper if your shirt rides up.

I have worn mine (they have pink teddy bears on them) to the store the bank and on the job. I have wet them while standing in line. No one knows.

It is a bit scary at first but honestly no one notices nor cares. In almost 7 years of wearing 24/7 no one has mentioned my nappies.

The only time anyone mentioned my nappy, or rather in this case the plastic pants, was when I was in a pub sitting on a bar stool and one of my friends warned me that the plastic pants were showing above my jeans. You might think that was kind of him, but they had thought it was amusing to let me sit there like that for at least half an hour before telling me. I imagine quite a few other people must have seen them as the pub was quite busy. One good thing about it was that no-one else said anything even if they did notice. I made sure I wore a longer sort of shirt after that though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back