• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Un nouveau! (A newbie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TabaCrate

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi,

My first post on an english forum, my mother tongue veing french. Let's see if you can understand me.

I'm a DL since half a century. As far as I can remember, I always wanted to wear diapers. My mother claims that I was clean for #2 before 1 because she was doing massages on my belly to automate the dumping on a piece of paper during the change (in the 60s, it was cloth diapers and washing only #1 was a victory).

Was it only massage or more "stimuli"? No idea. The fact is that very early, I was potty trained. There is no picture of me after 2 wearing diapers.

But most of my rememberings in the early age are around the whish to wear diapers! Seeing friends being diapered before bed (probably around 3-4) was so "interesting" that I asked my grandma to offer me some for a Xmas at probably 4-5 (that I got).

Between 12 and 15, I've been hardly abused every 2 weeks. Being childish looking, one day my abuser said to me in a supermarket, your dick being small as a baby one, maybe you should wear theae diapers (in front of baby things). I did answer that this was funny but no thanks and I promised myself that he would never ever know about my desires.

When I finally had my pre-teenager growth and my body started to call for personal pleasure, I had my first complete masturbation in a diaper. This day, I understood that I would never let my abuser play with my pleasure. Without the diapers, I'm not sure I would have been able to analyze what was happening and I would have been "educated" by the abuser.

40 years after, I got 3 childs, all grown, mature and happy. They know nothing about all these parts of my life and I'm a respected professional with a stable life, married since decades.

I can say that diapers saved my life!

Taba

Bonjour and welcome Taba!

Thank you for sharing your story. It is quite the story. I am glad you were able to keep your love of diapers away from your abuser. I hope he eventually paid for his crimes against you!

Sounds like it was a great escape from the abuse for you.

Welcome to the community!

Hi,
You know the concept of prescription? It took me 30 years to talk about this and unfortunately, the crime was prescribed...

I have to live with that...

At least talking about diapers is much easier !

Taba

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm sorry you were abused as a child. I hope you like this site as we are a support site as well as an AB/DL/Ic site.

TabaCrate said:
Hi,
You know the concept of prescription? It took me 30 years to talk about this and unfortunately, the crime was prescribed...

I have to live with that...

At least talking about diapers is much easier !

Taba

I am familiar with the concept and it is unfortunate. Best to not dwell on what we cant change as they say. Sounds like you have moved on and have a beautiful family now so that is great to hear.

And yes great you can talk about your love of diapers now with others that share that interest!

Welcome Taba! I went to France with my family as a young teenager as it was wonderful, all the history and amazing chateaus and castles... a lot different than Texas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back