• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrummerDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello! This is my very first post on ADISC! I am excited to be here! I’ve been a long time viewer of this site, but have finally decided to join. I’m a man of few words, but I tend to open up once I get more comfortable.

I’m hoping that joining this site will help me move towards acceptance of my DL side. I’ve struggled with accepting that I like to wear diapers for a very long time and I’m hoping by talking with like minded people I’ll grow more comfortable.

In my free time, I enjoy being active and spending time with my friends. I really enjoy playing the drums, and play in the marching band at my college. In addition to drumming I also enjoy playing tennis and raquetballl.

Hopefully this has answered all the questions on the cheat sheet. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all! :)

Welcome DrummerDL! Yes, you did answer a lot of questions. That was a good intro! :) We look forward to your comments in the threads!

Welcome DrummerDL! Welcome aboard and I am sure you will have no trouble finding the acceptance you need to get comfortable with being a DL. Something most of us struggle with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back