Thread: New Here!

Default New Here!

Hello! This is my very first post on ADISC! I am excited to be here! Iíve been a long time viewer of this site, but have finally decided to join. Iím a man of few words, but I tend to open up once I get more comfortable.

Iím hoping that joining this site will help me move towards acceptance of my DL side. Iíve struggled with accepting that I like to wear diapers for a very long time and Iím hoping by talking with like minded people Iíll grow more comfortable.

In my free time, I enjoy being active and spending time with my friends. I really enjoy playing the drums, and play in the marching band at my college. In addition to drumming I also enjoy playing tennis and raquetballl.

Hopefully this has answered all the questions on the cheat sheet. Iím looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome DrummerDL! Yes, you did answer a lot of questions. That was a good intro! We look forward to your comments in the threads!

Welcome DrummerDL! Welcome aboard and I am sure you will have no trouble finding the acceptance you need to get comfortable with being a DL. Something most of us struggle with!