Worst diapers ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZetaSonic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
IMAGE: https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/b1....jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

I bought these at my local Roses four years ago for cheap. Bad move.

Compared to the diapers I'd tried in the past (Pull-Ups, Goodnights, etc.) the absorbency was more or less on their level. But they lacked one HUGE thing.

Leakguards. There were no leakguards.

As you can expect, when I really needed to have an accident, a lot of it went outside!

What were they thinking!? I know people on these boards like to rip on Depend a lot, but even they knew you had to have something to keep wetness inside the thing! A diaper without leakguards is like a car without windshield wipers!

Do yourself a favor and avoid them like the plague.

Current ID Exspert pe are awful. I expected them to be fully plastic but it's a hybrid and the front wing is cut really short.

hahaha The top right corner says it all

This is hilarious I thought you were only talking about actual diapers or briefs etc. I don't even call the pull up underwear kind diapers. They might be considered that and for the purpose of this thread sure. I was originally just going to say that TENA is probably the worst I have had. I have had at least three different types of TENA and even the worst out of the three were decent. So I have had nothing actually bad. But since were allowing pull up underwear. Depends are my worst... only tried that once and it sucked.

These looks cheaper just by the package. And no leak guards at all? So what are you supposed to wet like 1 drop per second so that it can absorb?

Pull-ups are not diapers. Depends Still holds the title of worst diaper.

mayhem said:
Pull-ups are not diapers. Depends Still holds the title of worst diaper.

I don't care for pull-ups either but I don't know what it's reasonable to call them other than diapers in the larger sense. I don't see the point in getting exclusive to the point where we're gatekeeping "diapers" to our particular preference. Pull-ups are more like disposable diapers than cloth diapers with pins or Velcro are. Are cloth diapers not diapers? If they're what someone enjoys (or the best they can obtain), I don't think it's appropriate to tell them they aren't wearing diapers.

The worst for me were the bottom tier of the Secure line (which is now TotalDry) by the makers of Bambinos. Thankfully, they no longer exist. Secure X-Plus were great, Secure Plus were decent for a thin diaper but Secures were worse than Depends or Attends with more than one diaper in a single bag missing tapes. They were almost cellophane crinkly (their best feature) and they clumped heavily and quickly when wet, or even before. They didn't hold much, either. Generally, I don't have many harsh words for any taped disposable with a smooth plastic shell but these were pretty poor all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back